Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Play-Off Final tonight 12:00 - Aug 4 with 5597 viewsSitfcB

Would love to see Brentford win, always nice to see a different team in the Premier League I think.

Fulham are just a boring yo-yo team these days but I think they’ll win unfortunately due to having the ‘big game’ experience.

Hopefully it’ll be a decent enough game to watch, this game is usually quite edgy, close and played with fear of losing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:05 - Aug 4 with 4734 viewsLibero

My old man grew up as a Fulham supporter, for his 60th Birthday I took him on a flash ticket to Craven Cottage for the infamous game where that gif of Van Wolfswinkle passed to thin air came from.
Incredible stadium and a really lovely little club that's had a surprising number of stars pass through over the years, would much prefer to see their Premier League return than Brentford, although I do love "People Just Do Nothing"
Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:09 - Aug 4 with 4718 viewsSuperblue95

Fulham for me.

Might shut up the multiple Brentford obsessed weirdos we have on here for a bit.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:27 - Aug 4 with 4670 viewsBryanPlug

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:09 - Aug 4 by Superblue95

Fulham for me.

Might shut up the multiple Brentford obsessed weirdos we have on here for a bit.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:31 - Aug 4 with 4643 viewsSuperblue95

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:27 - Aug 4 by BryanPlug

Had forgotten about that.

Definitely going for Fulham so.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:38 - Aug 4 with 4635 viewsIllinoisblue

Brentford for me, Jeff. Hard to have any feelings for Fulham really but any club with a neutral zone (is that still a thing?) does not deserve success.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:41 - Aug 4 with 4623 viewsLibero

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:38 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

Brentford for me, Jeff. Hard to have any feelings for Fulham really but any club with a neutral zone (is that still a thing?) does not deserve success.

I'd say the very fact that you know of it's existence suggests that it isn't as bad an idea as you think it is.
Nah, hopefully Fulham get through.... on 12:48 - Aug 4 with 4614 viewsBloots

....I'm sick of hearing about how great Brentford are, when in reality they just have a short term model that doesn't promote youngsters and favours cheap foreign imports.

Plus that Ollie Watkins is a right cheat.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 13:03 - Aug 4 with 4568 viewsIllinoisblue

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:41 - Aug 4 by Libero

I'd say the very fact that you know of it's existence suggests that it isn't as bad an idea as you think it is.

Interesting logic twist there!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 13:08 - Aug 4 with 4548 viewsLibero

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 13:03 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

Interesting logic twist there!

Fulham are a very friendly club and have a big history of encouraging neutrals to the ground, it's just another thing that makes them a unique little club. Classy bunch.
Nah, hopefully Fulham get through.... on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 4519 viewsBlueBadger

Nah, hopefully Fulham get through.... on 12:48 - Aug 4 by Bloots

....I'm sick of hearing about how great Brentford are, when in reality they just have a short term model that doesn't promote youngsters and favours cheap foreign imports.

Plus that Ollie Watkins is a right cheat.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 13:19 - Aug 4 with 4510 views66notout

Yeah, right!
Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 13:40 - Aug 4 with 4455 viewsbrazil1982

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:05 - Aug 4 by Libero

My old man grew up as a Fulham supporter, for his 60th Birthday I took him on a flash ticket to Craven Cottage for the infamous game where that gif of Van Wolfswinkle passed to thin air came from.
Incredible stadium and a really lovely little club that's had a surprising number of stars pass through over the years, would much prefer to see their Premier League return than Brentford, although I do love "People Just Do Nothing"

Craven Cottage is having a makeover, rebuilding the riverside stand. Been there once - quite an odd experience for an away day - very polite, a neutral section and very odd for London not terribly close to a pub.
Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 13:51 - Aug 4 with 4433 viewsMattinLondon

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 13:19 - Aug 4 by 66notout

Yeah, right!

Of course it wasn’t intentional. But he was guilty of absolute stupidity for allowing one Brentford bell end to wind him up to such an extent that he received a red-card (can’t remember his name).
Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 14:26 - Aug 4 with 4393 viewsElephantintheRoom

I think most open-minded relatively sane people share your view - which is why most people on here will prefer Fulham.

Personally I dont care much either way.... both are fine footballing clubs and both would start next season as relegationn favourites. Good luck to both of them... but yes, Brentford have somehow continued to prosper through sundry mangement changes and Town taking their top talent and still play 'their' way I guess I'd be more pleased for them.

Strange to think that not too long ago Town could look down on both these 'little clubs' - mind you it's not that long ago that Town were playing Orient in the top division either.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 14:31 - Aug 4 with 4380 viewsGeoffSentence

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 13:51 - Aug 4 by MattinLondon

Of course it wasn’t intentional. But he was guilty of absolute stupidity for allowing one Brentford bell end to wind him up to such an extent that he received a red-card (can’t remember his name).

Ryan Wood wasn't it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:01 - Aug 4 with 4284 viewsRegencyBlue

I have to say it looked mighty intentional to me at the time!
Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:04 - Aug 4 with 4278 viewsMullet

It's like choosing which nut to have a skewer put through.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:22 - Aug 4 with 4251 viewsLibero

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 14:31 - Aug 4 by GeoffSentence

Ryan Wood wasn't it?

Nah, McCormack.
Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:25 - Aug 4 with 4241 viewsJ2BLUE

Couldn't give a damn really. I'd just like to see some drama. 4-3 with the winner in the 98th minute will do me.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:28 - Aug 4 with 4229 viewsLankHenners

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:22 - Aug 4 by Libero

Nah, McCormack.

They were both at it, then eventually Wood baited Hyam into a tackle which got him a 2nd yellow to which McCormack ran over and high-fived him. Tw@ts.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:30 - Aug 4 with 4218 viewsMullet

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:28 - Aug 4 by LankHenners

They were both at it, then eventually Wood baited Hyam into a tackle which got him a 2nd yellow to which McCormack ran over and high-fived him. Tw@ts.

Correct answer. Wood was the worst offender too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:40 - Aug 4 with 4188 viewsLibero

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:28 - Aug 4 by LankHenners

Weird, I remember it the other way round! Fair play, I’ll take your word.
Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 17:57 - Aug 4 with 4152 viewsBlueBadger

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 12:09 - Aug 4 by Superblue95

Fulham for me.

Personal theory : Brentford are the new Derby, for some.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 18:20 - Aug 4 with 4096 viewsclive_baker

Brentford hopefully, on the basis I make Fulham more likely to feck over Norwich next season in the Championship.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Championship Play-Off Final tonight on 19:23 - Aug 4 with 4027 viewsHerbivore

Brentford for me. They're a well run club and play good football and it'd be nice to see a new team in the Prem rather than a yo-yo club like Fulham. Nothing against Fulham either, I quite like them, but would prefer to see Brentford have a crack at it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024