Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for 18:20 - Aug 4 with 1633 viewstractordownsouth

From this it can be inferred that he's either a hypocrite, too lazy to read the documents in full, or too stupid to understand them - none of which paint him in a good light.

Besides, I thought people aren't allowed to change their minds after the first vote anyway?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 18:26 - Aug 4 with 1602 viewsfactual_blue

I'm astonished GIDS can put his trousers on the right way round.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 19:20 - Aug 4 with 1510 viewsmonytowbray

I think as a “Remoaner” I don’t have much to say anymore, just watch as it falls apart, the realisation for Leavers they’ve been conned hits home, the blame games start and I’lltry to be as far away from the net as possible when it closes (in a mental sense of course, physically and economically I will still have to pick up the sh1tty end of the stick with the idiots who shouted WE WANT THE SH1TTY STICK very loud for the last few years).

Farage and Johnson I’m sure will continue to blame those who objected to their BS as the reason it failed. Seems to be the common theme now, the left are to blame for not telling the truth in a way that massages fragile egos. Nah, the real problem is facts don’t matter and too many people sit on the fence.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 19:21]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 19:27 - Aug 4 with 1484 viewsHerbivore

He should be utterly embarrassed. He should have been all over this a year ago. He agreed to the deal, he felt it had been scrutinised and didn't need further parliamentary scrutiny. He fervently backed it being fast tracked through parliament after the GE. And now he's saying there are issues with it. It's a direct admission of being incompetent and not worthy of office. We all knew he wasn't worthy of it but him essentially admitting it takes the biscuit. Sadly he's a Tory so pathologically incapable of shame and he's probably too thick to realise how this looks.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 19:31 - Aug 4 with 1476 viewsSwansea_Blue

I do wonder how much of this is hypernormalisation. In this case, he must know that he voted for Boris' 're-negotiated' agreement, and cheered for it at the time and was part of the group wanting to rush it through without scrutiny. He must know all that. Yet he's now weaving an alternative reality.

They all do it - it has to be a deliberate policy. They're going full Nineteen Eighty-Four. They even use their little 3 word slogans for everything.

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 19:31 - Aug 4 with 1473 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 19:33 - Aug 4 with 1456 viewsKeno

I wander what Saint Nigel of the self important cock womblers will have to say about this?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 19:46 - Aug 4 with 1428 viewstractordownsouth

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 19:20 - Aug 4 by monytowbray

I think as a “Remoaner” I don’t have much to say anymore, just watch as it falls apart, the realisation for Leavers they’ve been conned hits home, the blame games start and I’lltry to be as far away from the net as possible when it closes (in a mental sense of course, physically and economically I will still have to pick up the sh1tty end of the stick with the idiots who shouted WE WANT THE SH1TTY STICK very loud for the last few years).

Farage and Johnson I’m sure will continue to blame those who objected to their BS as the reason it failed. Seems to be the common theme now, the left are to blame for not telling the truth in a way that massages fragile egos. Nah, the real problem is facts don’t matter and too many people sit on the fence.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 19:21]

During the Tory leadership race I wanted Rory Stewart to win but even though Johnson was the worst candidate, one minor positive was that I thought the Brexit politicians would finally be held accountable and take responsibility with one of their own in charge. I now realise how utterly naive and stupid I was - we've had the same blaming The EU, Labour, moderate Tories, the judiciary, John Bercow and the boogie for the government's failings. It's now continuing even after they've got their "oven ready" deal through Parliament, voted for almost exclusively by Tory MPs with their massive majority.

It's now a delusional cult of politicians who are unable to take any responsibility for their own failings. Ironic considering the guff we hear from some Tory supporters about Labour voters being feckless and blaming others for our problems.

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 19:48 - Aug 4 with 1424 viewstractordownsouth

IDS slagging off the Withdrawal Agreement he voted for on 19:46 - Aug 4 by tractordownsouth

During the Tory leadership race I wanted Rory Stewart to win but even though Johnson was the worst candidate, one minor positive was that I thought the Brexit politicians would finally be held accountable and take responsibility with one of their own in charge. I now realise how utterly naive and stupid I was - we've had the same blaming The EU, Labour, moderate Tories, the judiciary, John Bercow and the boogie for the government's failings. It's now continuing even after they've got their "oven ready" deal through Parliament, voted for almost exclusively by Tory MPs with their massive majority.

It's now a delusional cult of politicians who are unable to take any responsibility for their own failings. Ironic considering the guff we hear from some Tory supporters about Labour voters being feckless and blaming others for our problems.

Oh and another question I'd love to ask Farage, Johnson or Gove is why our unicorns not arriving is the EU's fault? Considering they told us that we would hold all the cards in neogtiatons.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024