Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus Hoax/Bill Gates/face mask etc posts on social media 20:12 - Aug 4 with 923 viewsDubtractor

Obviously you've all seen this nonsense so I don't need to explain it.

Is it just me that finds myself getting unnecessarily annoyed/disappointed when I see what I had assumed to be intelligent people posting this stuff?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Corona Virus Hoax/Bill Gates/face mask etc posts on social media on 20:13 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't take any notice of this disinformation agent.

F##K YOU LIZARD SCUM.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Corona Virus Hoax/Bill Gates/face mask etc posts on social media on 20:54 - Aug 4 with 820 viewsStokieBlue

At least it's clarified that they aren't intelligent and you can weight your responses in future to their level.

You're right to get annoyed though, I don't go on social media as I know I'll get riled up almost immediately.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corona Virus Hoax/Bill Gates/face mask etc posts on social media on 14:10 - Aug 5 with 662 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Corona Virus Hoax/Bill Gates/face mask etc posts on social media on 20:54 - Aug 4 by StokieBlue

At least it's clarified that they aren't intelligent and you can weight your responses in future to their level.

You're right to get annoyed though, I don't go on social media as I know I'll get riled up almost immediately.

SB

Agreed - the whole thing has led me to leave facebook - it's just too much of a wind-up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024