Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... 07:55 - Aug 5 with 2054 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....it is just that any savings (you crazy fools!) you have will be inflated away just like all that government debt,
https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2020/aug/05/gold-record-high-2000-uk-e

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 08:05 - Aug 5 with 2017 viewsOldsmoker

Yay! I'm one of the lucky ones.
No savings and living paycheck to paycheck.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 08:07 - Aug 5 with 2001 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 08:05 - Aug 5 by Oldsmoker

Yay! I'm one of the lucky ones.
No savings and living paycheck to paycheck.

Living the dream!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 08:39 - Aug 5 with 1953 viewsGuthrum

But what about my stash of the purest green?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 08:58 - Aug 5 with 1906 viewsgiant_stow

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 08:39 - Aug 5 by Guthrum

But what about my stash of the purest green?

safely tucked away.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 09:00 - Aug 5 with 1897 viewsTIB

Off panning in Scotland next Friday...perfect timing. At this rate all the Away Days bottles will have solid gold caps by September.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 9:01]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 09:42 - Aug 5 with 1825 viewshampstead_blue

assuming you invest in cash or fixed income debt........

Some of us invest elsewhere you know.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 09:45 - Aug 5 with 1819 viewsLibero

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 09:42 - Aug 5 by hampstead_blue

assuming you invest in cash or fixed income debt........

Some of us invest elsewhere you know.

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 10:24 - Aug 5 with 1774 viewshampstead_blue

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 09:45 - Aug 5 by Libero

The US is good if you get the right companies. Cash isn't limited as the OP suggests.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 10:36 - Aug 5 with 1759 viewsDarth_Koont

Coincidentally, I believe Arron Banks (chief Brexiteer and Russian-linked disaster capitalist) has an unhealthy interest in gold prices.

Pronouns: He/Him

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 11:10 - Aug 5 with 1715 viewsclive_baker

I won't lie, the Fresnillo shares I bought mid June aren't doing too bad!

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 11:35 - Aug 5 with 1695 viewsJ2BLUE

On the plus side your hoard of gold is now worth more.... on 10:36 - Aug 5 by Darth_Koont

Coincidentally, I believe Arron Banks (chief Brexiteer and Russian-linked disaster capitalist) has an unhealthy interest in gold prices.

I'm sure you know but it's because the US constitution says only gold and silver can be money*

*or so they claim, i've never checked myself to be honest.

Does anyone remember me banging on about gold and silver on here about ten years ago? Right at the peak of my nutjob days. I never did sell it though thankfully.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024