Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New town shirt 08:06 - Aug 5 with 1557 viewsBlue7583

Has anyone had any problems with the printing on the new shirts ? I pre ordered home shirt and had a big square on the back where it looked like it had burnt was told this was from the Bobby Robson bit inside as the “thank you nhs” bit was fine.
They changed it for me now I have it home the Bobby Robson bit is fine but there is a square round the “thank you nhs“ bit now !! , does anyone know if this goes after several washes ???
New town shirt on 08:46 - Aug 5 with 1459 viewsFixed_It

The chances of anyone having washed the new shirt several times already are pretty slim I would have thought!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

New town shirt on 09:13 - Aug 5 with 1402 views524hudson

Having not seen the shirt in the flesh myself, if they are both prints its probably the heat plate they use to make them stick.

"More knowledge is passed by the reading of books than at times the spoken word" Some pissed chap at my local.

New town shirt on 09:38 - Aug 5 with 1341 viewsArnieM

How much is the new home shirt ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

New town shirt on 09:42 - Aug 5 with 1340 viewsLibero

I haven't seen the new shirt in the flesh, but from your description that sounds incredibly slap dash and cheap.
New town shirt on 10:41 - Aug 5 with 1275 viewsBlue7583

New town shirt on 09:42 - Aug 5 by Libero

I haven't seen the new shirt in the flesh, but from your description that sounds incredibly slap dash and cheap.

New home shirt is nice ...just the material doesn’t seem to agree with the heat plates never had this happen before they have said normally will come out after a couple of washes but hasn’t
New town shirt on 12:57 - Aug 6 with 1088 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Just got mine yesterday and it all seems fine. It is lush though, what a great shirt.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024