Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Test Match 10:45 - Aug 5 with 1146 viewsIpswichKnight

Pakistan win toss and bat, England unchanged as Stokes not fit to bowl, Pakistan are playing 2 leg spinners, they must think it's going to break up on days 4 and 5 and hope England have a wobble against Spin.
Test Match on 10:48 - Aug 5 with 1128 viewsSteve_M

I thought they might have chosen to bowl with their attack and having seen how Roach and Gabriel have done this Summer and especially as Stokes not bowling was quite likely.

I'm looking forward to this series anyway, Pakistan's pace attack is very promising and their batting a bit more resilient than WI. They'll also be used to playing in front of empty grounds after all those years in the UAE.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Test Match on 10:51 - Aug 5 with 1109 viewsSwansea_Blue

I got a month pass for Sky to watch the back end of the footie season shenanigans, so for the first in many years am looking forward to watching a bit of this. Does Gooch still open for us?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Test Match on 11:04 - Aug 5 with 1074 viewsIpswichKnight

yes he does, they also have a young lad called Atherton as well ;)

Very true about those empty UAE grounds! it should be an interesting test, Pakistan are a step above the Windies in batting and bowling. Wife is out all day Saturday so I can watch cricket guilt free all day!
Test Match on 11:33 - Aug 5 with 1051 viewshampstead_blue

A real step-up in quality.
Will be interested to see how Sibley and Burns stack-up.

Pakistan are the epitome of hero/zero. They don't do 'played well'. It's all or nowt.

Can't wait.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Test Match on 12:27 - Aug 5 with 1020 viewsSteve_M

Good bowling from Archer for the wicket but decent start for the batsmen, 38/1.

I enjoyed the WI series without Shane Warne commentating.

[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 12:29]

Test Match on 17:50 - Aug 5 with 954 viewsSteve_M

Play restarting now, should get until 7.

Not a bad thing for England to have a break as they had been pretty poor since lunch.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024