Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert in 13:34 - Aug 5 with 8277 viewsHipsterectomy

let's get some positivity going

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Lambert in on 13:35 - Aug 5 with 4256 viewsBlueBadger

...the bin?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert in on 13:36 - Aug 5 with 4248 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Amen, full backing going in to next season.

Lambert in.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambert in on 13:38 - Aug 5 with 4227 viewsSuperblue95

Your post contradicts your title somewhat.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Lambert in on 13:45 - Aug 5 with 4201 viewsWD19

denial? secure accommodation? competent?
Lambert in on 14:02 - Aug 5 with 4162 viewsSwansea_Blue

#100points100goals
#MindTheGap
#Nurse

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert in on 14:08 - Aug 5 with 4153 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert in on 14:02 - Aug 5 by Swansea_Blue

#100points100goals
#MindTheGap
#Nurse

#allboardtheHMSPissTheLeague

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lambert in on 14:52 - Aug 5 with 4097 viewsOldsmoker

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Lambert in on 14:55 - Aug 5 with 4095 viewsLibero

Can you imagine if that w@nker got us promoted?

I'd be really pleased that we were back in the Championship but absolutely gutted that he'd turned it around. He just doesn't deserve this opportunity.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert in on 14:57 - Aug 5 with 4084 viewsgazzer1999

Lambert in on 14:55 - Aug 5 by Libero

I'd be really pleased that we were back in the Championship but absolutely gutted that he'd turned it around. He just doesn't deserve this opportunity.

That just about sums you and that badger up doesn’t it.
Lambert in on 14:58 - Aug 5 with 4071 viewsN2_Blue

Bit of a strange attitude. If he does turn it around, unlikely as it may be to get us promoted, then fair play to him and he should have our backing if he were to deliver that.

You are only as good as your current season, so therefore if he got us promoted I'd easily forget/forgive the previous two

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Lambert in on 15:00 - Aug 5 with 4063 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert in on 14:57 - Aug 5 by gazzer1999

I'd be delighted if he could turn it around. Sadly the evidence of his tenure both here and most of the last decade is that he won't.

Still, the Match Day Experience is WONDERFUL now.

Lambert in on 15:01 - Aug 5 with 4054 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 14:58 - Aug 5 by N2_Blue

Bit of a strange attitude. If he does turn it around, unlikely as it may be to get us promoted, then fair play to him and he should have our backing if he were to deliver that.

You are only as good as your current season, so therefore if he got us promoted I'd easily forget/forgive the previous two

Aye, I'm in conflict with myself, but sincerely he's proven himself absolutely inept and shouldn't still be in a job.
I'm not one for pulling the trigger on managers early doors, but Lambert has to go.
Lambert in on 15:10 - Aug 5 with 4030 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 14:57 - Aug 5 by gazzer1999

Sorry, who are you?
Lambert in on 15:15 - Aug 5 with 4019 viewsSuperCoops

And people wanted Sir Bobby out at the beginning. Look how he turned that around. What makes Lambert not deserve the same chance afforded to Sir Bobby (who was an unknown manager at the time)?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 15:15]
Lambert in on 15:19 - Aug 5 with 4007 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert in on 15:15 - Aug 5 by SuperCoops

And people wanted Sir Bobby out at the beginning. Look how he turned that around. What makes Lambert not deserve the same chance afforded to Sir Bobby (who was an unknown manager at the time)?

Because Lambert:
a) isn't and wasn't an unknown manager on his first 'big' job, he had over 500 games a s manger under his belt, compared to Sir Bobby's couple of dozen
b) neither got us relegated to the third division nor kept us there and
c) isn't fit to even discuss the great man's laces, let alone put them into his boots.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 15:27]

Lambert in on 15:37 - Aug 5 with 3968 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 15:15 - Aug 5 by SuperCoops

Come off it mate, Sir Bobby didn't have a bad season, he had a bad start in what was one of his first ever roles in Management (Vancouver and Fulham before I believe)

Lambert got us relegated limply and appeared at points last season to be on a one man mission to use every player at the club.

Shocking comparison.
Lambert in on 15:42 - Aug 5 with 3958 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert in on 15:19 - Aug 5 by BlueBadger

Because Lambert:
a) isn't and wasn't an unknown manager on his first 'big' job, he had over 500 games a s manger under his belt, compared to Sir Bobby's couple of dozen
b) neither got us relegated to the third division nor kept us there and
c) isn't fit to even discuss the great man's laces, let alone put them into his boots.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 15:27]

And
D) LOL

Lambert in on 15:44 - Aug 5 with 3950 viewsTerry_Nutkins

This has got to to be one of the worst posts I've ever read on here. Is this a joke!?

If he gets us up he has literally done his job and proved you wrong.

This post says: You do not support Ipswich and your main enjoyment is watching us fail so you can say I told you so.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Lambert in on 15:47 - Aug 5 with 3939 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Lambert in on 15:01 - Aug 5 by Libero

Aye, I'm in conflict with myself, but sincerely he's proven himself absolutely inept and shouldn't still be in a job.
I'm not one for pulling the trigger on managers early doors, but Lambert has to go.

Backtracking. In what world would a football fan who actually wants to support his club be conflicted about us being successful. Madness.

If he gets us up, Evans was right and Lambert was rightly given time. Big if though!!!

Lambert in on 15:48 - Aug 5 with 3935 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 15:44 - Aug 5 by Terry_Nutkins

This has got to to be one of the worst posts I've ever read on here. Is this a joke!?

If he gets us up he has literally done his job and proved you wrong.

This post says: You do not support Ipswich and your main enjoyment is watching us fail so you can say I told you so.

Okay Terry, you've caught me.

I've been investing my time, money and emotions in Ipswich Town Football club since the age of 7 purely so I can give it the big'un online.

I absolutely HATED when we finished 5th in the Premier League and laughed my tits off when Lambert took us down.

It's been a real drain to keep the lie going over the last 24 years, I finally feel a release. Great work fella, you should apply to be a detective.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 15:50]
Lambert in on 15:49 - Aug 5 with 3930 viewsBrixtonBlue

That seems a very odd stance to take Libbers. Surely you just want the best for ITFC? If Lambert's learnt from his mistakes and turns it around, that would be a good thing surely?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert in on 15:52 - Aug 5 with 3919 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 15:49 - Aug 5 by BrixtonBlue

That seems a very odd stance to take Libbers. Surely you just want the best for ITFC? If Lambert's learnt from his mistakes and turns it around, that would be a good thing surely?

Yeah, as I said in a later post, In arguing with myself really.

I want us to get back into the Championship ASAP, but I also want us to restructure and sort out house ASAP, something which just isn't doable with Lambert at the helm.

I want the best for the club and if Lambert miraculously got us up it'd take some kind of special season to convince me that he's done anything but blagged it.
Lambert in on 15:53 - Aug 5 with 3912 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 15:47 - Aug 5 by Terry_Nutkins

Backtracking. In what world would a football fan who actually wants to support his club be conflicted about us being successful. Madness.

If he gets us up, Evans was right and Lambert was rightly given time. Big if though!!!

Give it a rest Terry, you turnip.
Lambert in on 16:00 - Aug 5 with 3895 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Lambert in on 15:48 - Aug 5 by Libero

Okay Terry, you've caught me.

I've been investing my time, money and emotions in Ipswich Town Football club since the age of 7 purely so I can give it the big'un online.

I absolutely HATED when we finished 5th in the Premier League and laughed my tits off when Lambert took us down.

It's been a real drain to keep the lie going over the last 24 years, I finally feel a release. Great work fella, you should apply to be a detective.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 15:50]

You wrote it.

Lambert in on 16:00 - Aug 5 with 3894 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Lambert in on 15:53 - Aug 5 by Libero

Give it a rest Terry, you turnip.

Read your own post back...then reflect

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024