Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert in 13:34 - Aug 5 with 8332 viewsHipsterectomy

let's get some positivity going

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Lambert in on 07:50 - Aug 6 with 488 viewsPJH

Lambert in on 18:36 - Aug 5 by gazzer1999

The great John Lyall in his first season took us to our lowest position in the old division 2, the following year he got us promotion. All this talk of how poor he is does not help matters we are all managers that can do better and know it all, however Paul Lambert is the man in possession of the job we could all do better in. Get behind him, M.E. has given him a long contract respect his position and see where we end up at the end of the season. I have no idea if you do a good job in your chosen profession, neither do I know if Badger is a good hospital employee, I am however willing to give you the benefit of doubt.
Just be kind for a change, even my hero Sir Bobby could not get the title for Newcastle.

To be factually correct the words 'since 1965/66' need to be added after 'the lowest position' in your first sentence.
Lambert in on 08:00 - Aug 6 with 469 viewsblueconscience

Lambert in on 14:58 - Aug 5 by N2_Blue

Bit of a strange attitude. If he does turn it around, unlikely as it may be to get us promoted, then fair play to him and he should have our backing if he were to deliver that.

You are only as good as your current season, so therefore if he got us promoted I'd easily forget/forgive the previous two

No manager will ever turn it around under Evans and his lackeys. So I don’t think their point of view is under any sort of threat whilst Evans owns the club.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Lambert in on 15:26 - Aug 8 with 391 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert in on 03:13 - Aug 6 by textbackup

Still, you wont be there so the insufferable sht, daily sht, you spout about it really does make you look a pint sized pr1ck

Nobody's gonna be there. Covid and Lambert's piss-poor management have covered that one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024