Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert in 13:34 - Aug 5 with 8334 viewsHipsterectomy

let's get some positivity going

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Lambert in on 16:02 - Aug 5 with 3547 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 16:00 - Aug 5 by Terry_Nutkins

You wrote it.

Lambert in on 16:05 - Aug 5 with 3535 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert in on 16:00 - Aug 5 by Terry_Nutkins

Read your own post back...then reflect

In all fairness, I think that's what he did with his reply to your response to the original post Tezza.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 16:06]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert in on 16:05 - Aug 5 with 3534 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lambert in on 14:08 - Aug 5 by BlueBadger

#allboardtheHMSPissTheLeague

What Lambert & Evans see:

The reality:

Ah, HMS is ships innit. Ah well...
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 16:05]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert in on 16:07 - Aug 5 with 3528 viewssolemio

Lambert in on 15:53 - Aug 5 by Libero

Give it a rest Terry, you turnip.

I do wish you and Badger would make your views on Lambert clear. Whatever you do don't give it a rest.

After your 93416th post on the subject (and Badger's 224662nd) I'm beginning to suspect that you don't rate him very highly as a manager or as a human being. I am reliably informed that he is a human being.
Lambert in on 16:11 - Aug 5 with 3515 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert in on 16:07 - Aug 5 by solemio

I do wish you and Badger would make your views on Lambert clear. Whatever you do don't give it a rest.

After your 93416th post on the subject (and Badger's 224662nd) I'm beginning to suspect that you don't rate him very highly as a manager or as a human being. I am reliably informed that he is a human being.

He's probably quite a nice chap, but clearly rubbish at his job and could do with his superiors providing him with a lot more support and a better structure in which to work in, or finding him someplace better to go. Which is quite apt, considering we've had a 'new Doctors' thread today, if you think about it. Although, most new doctors generally get BETTER at their jobs with time...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lambert in on 16:12 - Aug 5 with 3511 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Lambert in on 16:05 - Aug 5 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, I think that's what he did with his reply to your response to the original post Tezza.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 16:06]

I think he wrote a load of sarcasm back.

He did in all honesty reflect a bit after you said you would be delighted if he achieved success (fair play by the way as I know you can't stand Lambert as well but thats a good way to be if he does a good job in the end). But still conflicted over our success!? Really.

Any I will take his advice on giving it a rest...although it seems a bit hypocritical.

God I hope we do have a good season next year. Imagine how nice it will be to all be happy about our team haha! (Well 99%)

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Lambert in on 16:17 - Aug 5 with 3498 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert in on 16:12 - Aug 5 by Terry_Nutkins

I think he wrote a load of sarcasm back.

He did in all honesty reflect a bit after you said you would be delighted if he achieved success (fair play by the way as I know you can't stand Lambert as well but thats a good way to be if he does a good job in the end). But still conflicted over our success!? Really.

Any I will take his advice on giving it a rest...although it seems a bit hypocritical.

God I hope we do have a good season next year. Imagine how nice it will be to all be happy about our team haha! (Well 99%)

I've got to say, I have a certain amount of sympathy for his view that any promotion would be likely in spite of Lambert's efforts, not because of them. I was cynical about him last summer and no I have precisely zero confidence in him. All the faith in him last summer(and what's remaining now) appears to be based own his own PR efforts and some nebulous belief that despite almost a decade of failure, he's going to somehow replicate the success he enjoyed at Norwich with us.

Lambert in on 16:55 - Aug 5 with 3473 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert in on 16:17 - Aug 5 by BlueBadger

I've got to say, I have a certain amount of sympathy for his view that any promotion would be likely in spite of Lambert's efforts, not because of them. I was cynical about him last summer and no I have precisely zero confidence in him. All the faith in him last summer(and what's remaining now) appears to be based own his own PR efforts and some nebulous belief that despite almost a decade of failure, he's going to somehow replicate the success he enjoyed at Norwich with us.

If we won promotion next season I think it would be a little churlish, and indeed silly, to give no credit to Lambert. Even you and Blubbers will be celebrating.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert in on 16:58 - Aug 5 with 3464 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 16:07 - Aug 5 by solemio

You’re mistaking me for Blubfish.
Lambert in on 17:07 - Aug 5 with 3451 viewssolemio

Lambert in on 16:58 - Aug 5 by Libero

You’re mistaking me for Blubfish.

No, his numbers are much higher.
Lambert in on 17:31 - Aug 5 with 3440 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert in on 16:55 - Aug 5 by BrixtonBlue

If we won promotion next season I think it would be a little churlish, and indeed silly, to give no credit to Lambert. Even you and Blubbers will be celebrating.

I'd be worrying about another humiliating relegation when the season approach, though.

Lambert in on 17:34 - Aug 5 with 3434 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert in on 17:31 - Aug 5 by BlueBadger

I'd be worrying about another humiliating relegation when the season approach, though.

Come to it. Bridge. Cross. etc.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert in on 17:40 - Aug 5 with 3427 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 17:07 - Aug 5 by solemio

No, his numbers are much higher.

Well, in that case you’ve just lost the plot. I’m not a part of the “Lambert out” cohort who post every day, I think he’s done a shocking job and I can’t believe he’s still in situ, but that’s about the length of it.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 17:41]
Lambert in on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 3407 viewsgazzer1999

Lambert in on 17:40 - Aug 5 by Libero

Well, in that case you’ve just lost the plot. I’m not a part of the “Lambert out” cohort who post every day, I think he’s done a shocking job and I can’t believe he’s still in situ, but that’s about the length of it.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 17:41]

The great John Lyall in his first season took us to our lowest position in the old division 2, the following year he got us promotion. All this talk of how poor he is does not help matters we are all managers that can do better and know it all, however Paul Lambert is the man in possession of the job we could all do better in. Get behind him, M.E. has given him a long contract respect his position and see where we end up at the end of the season. I have no idea if you do a good job in your chosen profession, neither do I know if Badger is a good hospital employee, I am however willing to give you the benefit of doubt.
Just be kind for a change, even my hero Sir Bobby could not get the title for Newcastle.
Lambert in on 19:29 - Aug 5 with 3379 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Lambert in on 14:55 - Aug 5 by Libero

Can you imagine if that w@nker got us promoted?

I'd be really pleased that we were back in the Championship but absolutely gutted that he'd turned it around. He just doesn't deserve this opportunity.

Such a terrible post.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambert in on 19:34 - Aug 5 with 3377 viewsShawsey

I'm in. First 10 games will decide his fate.
Lambert in on 19:42 - Aug 5 with 3370 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Lambert in on 19:34 - Aug 5 by Shawsey

I agree first 10 ten games are crucial. To start the season with pure pessimism as a fans is pointless.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

He won one of them.... on 19:57 - Aug 5 with 3358 viewsBloots

....what's your point?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Lambert in on 19:59 - Aug 5 with 3354 viewsLankHenners

No they won't.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Lambert in on 00:13 - Aug 6 with 3292 viewsGarv

Lambert in on 14:55 - Aug 5 by Libero

Can you imagine if that w@nker got us promoted?

I'd be really pleased that we were back in the Championship but absolutely gutted that he'd turned it around. He just doesn't deserve this opportunity.

Give your head a wobble. Funnily enough reading this thread it's just you that comes across as a w@nker.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Lambert in on 00:18 - Aug 6 with 3281 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Full backing but I just can't help but think he's somehow making it up as he's going along, along with the club as a whole.

We're not the masters of our own destiny with a team of forward thinkers and a cutting edge... we're swimming along whilst the waters around us are getting deeper.

Whoops. I mean, COYB!
Lambert in on 00:24 - Aug 6 with 3271 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Lambert in on 19:29 - Aug 5 by TheTrueBlue1878

Such a terrible post.

Almost as terrible as the "Sorry, who are you?" one.
Lambert in on 03:13 - Aug 6 with 3243 viewstextbackup

Lambert in on 15:00 - Aug 5 by BlueBadger

I'd be delighted if he could turn it around. Sadly the evidence of his tenure both here and most of the last decade is that he won't.

Still, the Match Day Experience is WONDERFUL now.

Still, you wont be there so the insufferable sht, daily sht, you spout about it really does make you look a pint sized pr1ck

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lambert in on 07:21 - Aug 6 with 3213 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 00:13 - Aug 6 by Garv

Give your head a wobble. Funnily enough reading this thread it's just you that comes across as a w@nker.

LOL!
Lambert in on 07:25 - Aug 6 with 3208 viewsLibero

Lambert in on 19:29 - Aug 5 by TheTrueBlue1878

Such a terrible post.

I felt the same when you posted “all lives matter” when that disgusting plane was flown over the Burnley game, but there we go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024