Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale 21:06 - Aug 5 with 2125 viewsBoxerBlue

If anyone is interested message me

Both signed
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 21:09]

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:10 - Aug 5 with 2103 viewsSitfcB

How much are you paying someone to take them?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:11 - Aug 5 with 2103 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I reckon Bluefish could be your target audience on this one...
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 21:11]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:21 - Aug 5 with 2058 viewsnoggin

Which charity are you donating the money to?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:24 - Aug 5 with 2037 viewsBoxerBlue

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:21 - Aug 5 by noggin

Why would there be a charity involved?

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:25 - Aug 5 with 2037 viewsWD19

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:21 - Aug 5 by noggin

Suffolk Donkey & Show Pony Sanctuary.
Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:30 - Aug 5 with 2016 viewsSitfcB

Why does it have to go to charity?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:43 - Aug 5 with 1997 viewsfactual_blue

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:25 - Aug 5 by WD19

The official TWTD charity is the Museum of Knots and Sailors’ Ropework in Ipswich.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:52 - Aug 5 with 1977 viewsnoggin

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:30 - Aug 5 by SitfcB

Why does it have to go to charity?

I don't know, I just think GE would appreciate it. I guess if you bought them yourself, you'll want to get your money back. Good luck.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 21:57]

Login to get fewer ads

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 22:20 - Aug 5 with 1919 viewsWarkystache

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:43 - Aug 5 by factual_blue

The official TWTD charity is the Museum of Knots and Sailors’ Ropework in Ipswich.

Isn't it The Hobnob Appreciation Society? Also known as NOBAS? Current membership: 2, but the choccy ones can be pricey?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 22:48 - Aug 5 with 1887 viewsLibero

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:52 - Aug 5 by noggin

I don't know, I just think GE would appreciate it. I guess if you bought them yourself, you'll want to get your money back. Good luck.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 21:57]

Why do you think GE would appreciate it?
Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 09:42 - Aug 6 with 1712 viewsnoggin

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 22:48 - Aug 5 by Libero

Why do you think GE would appreciate it?

No you're right, maybe he wouldn't. I was just thinking that when a professional sportsman gives a fan personal items, they don't do it so that those items can be sold for personal gain. Maybe I'm just naive.

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 09:44 - Aug 6 with 1698 viewsLibero

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 09:42 - Aug 6 by noggin

No you're right, maybe he wouldn't. I was just thinking that when a professional sportsman gives a fan personal items, they don't do it so that those items can be sold for personal gain. Maybe I'm just naive.

I really don't think he's going to be getting a lot of cash for some Gwion Edwards items, lucky to cover the RRP for the shirt and boots I reckon.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2020 9:45]
Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 11:09 - Aug 6 with 1632 viewsIanCransonsHeadband

Done.
Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 11:15 - Aug 6 with 1619 viewsJ2BLUE

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 09:42 - Aug 6 by noggin

You're being unduly harsh here. The OP isn't doing anything wrong. If I was a league one footballer i'd be surprised if it even got a bid.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 11:49 - Aug 6 with 1581 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gwion Edwards Match worn boots and home shirt for sale on 21:25 - Aug 5 by WD19

Otherwise known as the Nouble Foundation!

(I really must stop giving the bloke stick, as he seems a nice fella).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024