Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was the name of the site that we used to get 11:54 - Aug 6 with 1553 viewsKeno

the "100% accurate and highly informative" transfer rumours from?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 12:22 - Aug 6 with 1487 viewsSteve_M

TWTD?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 12:23 - Aug 6 with 1482 viewsKeno

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 12:22 - Aug 6 by Steve_M

TWTD?

ha!!

no we used to post spurious links on it and wait to see which got picked up, with the highlight being when Deckchair asked Jim about the young lad from Real Madrid that was a link I think Cotty had made up

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 12:34 - Aug 6 with 1436 viewsHipsterectomy

If it’s the one I’m thinking of the public would just submit their “tips” anonymously.

So you’d get stuff like Matt Richards going to Real Madrid

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 14:29 - Aug 6 with 1308 viewsTIB

There was that one where you put your name, location and the rumour? Barry in Barnsley. Messi to Oakwell def info.

Pretty sure a rumour of Cristian Benavente a Real Madrid youth coming to us started on there...it still says on his Wiki that his mother ran Zest or something.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 14:31 - Aug 6 with 1296 viewsGlasgowBlue

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 12:22 - Aug 6 by Steve_M

TWTD?

TWTD understands.....

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 15:14 - Aug 6 with 1211 viewsKeno

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 14:29 - Aug 6 by TIB

There was that one where you put your name, location and the rumour? Barry in Barnsley. Messi to Oakwell def info.

Pretty sure a rumour of Cristian Benavente a Real Madrid youth coming to us started on there...it still says on his Wiki that his mother ran Zest or something.

that's the one!!

what was it called?

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 15:22 - Aug 6 with 1194 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 15:14 - Aug 6 by Keno

that's the one!!

what was it called?

Football Whispers?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 15:22 - Aug 6 with 1196 viewsSteve_M

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 15:14 - Aug 6 by Keno

that's the one!!

what was it called?

It generated an endless parade of idiocy as breathless posters would tell everyone what the latest farcical rumour was.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 15:27 - Aug 6 with 1175 viewsBloomBlue

12thman.com
What was the name of the site that we used to get on 15:28 - Aug 6 with 1174 viewsKeno

What was the name of the site that we used to get on 15:22 - Aug 6 by Steve_M

It generated an endless parade of idiocy as breathless posters would tell everyone what the latest farcical rumour was.

Like Ipswich in talks with batistuta

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024