Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account 14:17 - Aug 6 with 10230 viewsKeno

anyone know why?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 14:18 - Aug 6 with 10221 viewsGeoffSentence

He made a bit of tw@t of himself by revealing that a squirrel had tried to break into his houe.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 14:20 - Aug 6 with 10207 viewstractordownsouth

He's never been on twitbook

There's a prominent parody account though

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:16 - Aug 6 with 10049 viewsfactual_blue

To celebrate the 75th anniversary of Churchill actually killing Emperor Hirohito with his bare hands?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:18 - Aug 6 with 10030 viewsDarth_Koont

I heard he ripped his c0ck off watching the Dambusters.

Pronouns: He/Him

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:23 - Aug 6 with 10004 viewsBluefish

Lots of rumours about a cape. I think i heard it correctly

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:46 - Aug 6 with 9969 viewsSwansea_Blue

There's quite a large number of people wondering why Mark Francois, who is in his 50s, has deleted his account.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 17:04 - Aug 6 with 9914 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:23 - Aug 6 by Bluefish

This would be so good (on one level) if true, but I'm not saying anything else as I bet Phil's getting twitchy.

Unrelated - the parody account on there is absolute genius. Here's the latest installment about the honours hooha.

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 17:18 - Aug 6 with 9877 viewsEwan_Oozami

Has he not been prominent in the "Save The Beavers" campaign? I mean he loves dams, right?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 17:51 - Aug 6 with 9831 viewsfactual_blue

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:46 - Aug 6 by Swansea_Blue

There's quite a large number of people wondering why Mark Francois, who is in his 50s, has deleted his account.

A former junior minister...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 10:45 - Sep 9 with 7957 viewsBluefish

Interesting to hear that he is also no longer chair of the ERG.....

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 10:48 - Sep 9 with 7939 viewsBluefish

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:23 - Aug 6 by Bluefish

I've listened again, it definitely wasn't a cape, perhaps it was a tape? No that doesn't quite sound right either

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 10:55 - Sep 9 with 7915 viewsNthQldITFC

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:18 - Aug 6 by Darth_Koont

I heard he ripped his c0ck off watching the Dambusters.

Tea-Screen-Shower

Thank you very much!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 11:01 - Sep 9 with 7884 viewsvapour_trail

I’m not giving this thread long. It’ll disappear quicker than you can say Mark Francois is

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 11:08 - Sep 9 with 7869 viewsKeno

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 11:01 - Sep 9 by vapour_trail

I’m not giving this thread long. It’ll disappear quicker than you can say Mark Francois is

apparently he has stepped down from the chair of the ERG

I wonder why?

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 11:14 - Sep 9 with 7847 viewsvapour_trail

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 11:08 - Sep 9 by Keno

apparently he has stepped down from the chair of the ERG

I wonder why?

Someone ran off with his step.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 11:33 - Sep 9 with 7775 viewsKeno

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 11:14 - Sep 9 by vapour_trail

Someone ran off with his step.

Let seen standing defiantly singing Britannia Waives the Rules

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 13:23 - Sep 9 with 7657 viewsHARRY10

I hope the poor fellow is well, he’s not been seen in Parliament lately.

Meanwhile, in an unconnected matter, former Dover MP Charlie Elphicke is up for sentencing on 15th September for some 'misdemeanour', or other.
Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 14:01 - Sep 9 with 7592 viewsitfc_bucks

Is Ray pi$$ed again?
Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 14:53 - Sep 9 with 7528 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 13:23 - Sep 9 by HARRY10

I hope the poor fellow is well, he’s not been seen in Parliament lately.

Meanwhile, in an unconnected matter, former Dover MP Charlie Elphicke is up for sentencing on 15th September for some 'misdemeanour', or other.

Has he not been around for a few weeks?

I bet he's gutted he's missing all the excitement - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/aug/16/labour-insists-tory-mp-accused-

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 15:13 - Sep 9 with 7480 viewsHARRY10

incorrect link

(see below)
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 16:25]
Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 15:56 - Sep 9 with 7388 viewslongtimefan

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 15:13 - Sep 9 by HARRY10

incorrect link

(see below)
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 16:25]

Don’t really want to defend the ignorant pillock but there’s plenty to criticise him for without resorting to falsehoods.
https://fullfact.org/online/mark-francois-gender-pay-gap/
Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:05 - Sep 9 with 7356 viewsBluefish

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 15:56 - Sep 9 by longtimefan

Don’t really want to defend the ignorant pillock but there’s plenty to criticise him for without resorting to falsehoods.

Apparently MF isn't bothered if things are true anyway

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 16:24 - Sep 9 with 7318 viewsHARRY10

Mark Francois seems to have deleted his twitter account on 15:56 - Sep 9 by longtimefan

Happy to stand corrected, apologies to all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024