Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 23:38 - Aug 6 with 3760 viewsCoco

No doubt about it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 07:50 - Aug 7 with 3403 viewsbluebud

Did you forget a link or is this just a really bad post?
Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 08:33 - Aug 7 with 3308 viewsSuperblue95

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 07:50 - Aug 7 by bluebud

Did you forget a link or is this just a really bad post?

Both thus far

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 09:45 - Aug 7 with 3157 viewsCoco

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 08:33 - Aug 7 by Superblue95

Both thus far

Awwwwww you boys soooo meany.

He has been using insta messages to clearly wind up delicate fans.

1. ‘Great to be back’ on a post heading up to Liverpool.
2. ‘Starting Again’ over a clip of Big Bang Theory
3. ‘A bit of light listening’ and a pic of ‘In the End’ playing on his car stereo.

All random posts with a common subtle theme. Clearly having typical Nors ‘bantz’ with The fans and the ladz.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 09:48 - Aug 7 with 3144 viewsLibero

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 09:45 - Aug 7 by Coco

3. ‘A bit of light listening’ and a pic of ‘In the End’ playing on his car stereo.

All random posts with a common subtle theme. Clearly having typical Nors ‘bantz’ with The fans and the ladz.

All that aside, he does come across as a complete bellend.
Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:18 - Aug 7 with 3046 viewsCoco

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 09:48 - Aug 7 by Libero

The biggest.

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:18 - Aug 7 with 3044 viewsSuperblue95

Yes but Lord Norwood, wrestling videos, etc etc

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:24 - Aug 7 with 2993 viewsWallingford_Boy

Was breaking into his own house a wind up too?

RIP Sir Bobby

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:24 - Aug 7 with 2989 viewsSwansea_Blue

#Bantz innit

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:26 - Aug 7 with 2980 viewsHerbivore

Yep, seems like a right knob.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:33 - Aug 7 with 2953 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

He’s got some of our fans on strings, and it’s great to see.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:36 - Aug 7 with 2939 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:33 - Aug 7 by TheTrueBlue1878

I'm surprised people worry about this sort of thing.

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:36 - Aug 7 with 2940 viewsLibero

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:33 - Aug 7 by TheTrueBlue1878

I don't follow him on social media, only see what's reported on here, the bloke's 29 but acting like a first year pro, it's a bit embarrassing.

It's the sort of tw@ttery you'd forgive if everything was going well and he was some player, but it's not and he isn't.
Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:43 - Aug 7 with 2911 viewsPJH

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:36 - Aug 7 by Libero

I don't follow him on social media, only see what's reported on here, the bloke's 29 but acting like a first year pro, it's a bit embarrassing.

It's the sort of tw@ttery you'd forgive if everything was going well and he was some player, but it's not and he isn't.

My favourite wind up of his is where he gets one on one with the keeper and hits the ball against the keeper.I know he does it frequently but it is a great fans wind up.
Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:43 - Aug 7 with 2907 viewsHerbivore

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:36 - Aug 7 by Libero

Indeed. I'm not fussed if he goes so him teasing it is hardly going to make anyone lose any sleep. It just makes him look like a jeb-end.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:45 - Aug 7 with 2901 viewsLibero

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:43 - Aug 7 by PJH

My favourite wind up of his is where he gets one on one with the keeper and hits the ball against the keeper.I know he does it frequently but it is a great fans wind up.

You love to see it, not many characters like that left in the game.
Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:47 - Aug 7 with 2889 viewsPJH

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:45 - Aug 7 by Libero

You love to see it, not many characters like that left in the game.

Some others try to do it but they accidentally put the ball in the net and ruin the wind up.
Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:49 - Aug 7 with 2869 viewsLibero

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:43 - Aug 7 by Herbivore

Indeed. I'm not fussed if he goes so him teasing it is hardly going to make anyone lose any sleep. It just makes him look like a jeb-end.

I don't think that's what he's doing, but I do think he bloody loves attention a bit too much for a man that's nearly 30.
Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:59 - Aug 7 with 2829 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 10:43 - Aug 7 by PJH

Well quite. What I'd find great is if he converted a few more chances too. I'm not really bothered about what he does on InstaBook.

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 11:04 - Aug 7 with 2806 viewsWallingford_Boy

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 09:45 - Aug 7 by Coco

You really think he is that clever?!

RIP Sir Bobby

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 11:07 - Aug 7 with 2782 viewsTIB

In The End, it doesn’t even matter

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 11:37 - Aug 7 with 2678 viewsCoco

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 11:04 - Aug 7 by Wallingford_Boy

You really think he is that clever?!

It isn’t clever, that’s the point.

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 11:47 - Aug 7 with 2637 viewsTieDyedIn95

I wish he would focus on football and not online antics.

I am surprised the club hasn't got a more professional social media policy for players but then again (and no disrespect to the cause) I think we're the only club in England that still has its BLM profile picture from a Facebook 1 day campaign to show support for the movement so I don't think we're amazingly sharp at social media.

Also if you look at the clubs official Facebook page likes they are mostly fake likes, bought from like farms from the rest of the world which is quite a tinpot thing for the club to have done. It's the sort of thing soundcloud rappers do to inflate their status. It was done a few years back as it has been that way for a while.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 11:52 - Aug 7 with 2623 viewsLibero

Norwood defo on the wind-up on insta 😂 on 11:47 - Aug 7 by TieDyedIn95

I wish he would focus on football and not online antics.

I am surprised the club hasn't got a more professional social media policy for players but then again (and no disrespect to the cause) I think we're the only club in England that still has its BLM profile picture from a Facebook 1 day campaign to show support for the movement so I don't think we're amazingly sharp at social media.

Also if you look at the clubs official Facebook page likes they are mostly fake likes, bought from like farms from the rest of the world which is quite a tinpot thing for the club to have done. It's the sort of thing soundcloud rappers do to inflate their status. It was done a few years back as it has been that way for a while.

I believe most of our social media team have been on furlough the last few months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024