Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) 14:28 - Aug 7 with 1594 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:34 - Aug 7 with 1562 viewspatrickswell

I know the perception is that Josh generally wasn't good enough for us, and certainly Vincent-Young would be ahead of him on any teamsheet, but does anyone else think that the fact he was part of the Rotherham side which beat Hurst's Shrewsbury's side in the 2018 League One play-off final might have played a part in Hurst deciding to pack him off on loan again so that he could spaff £750,000 on the underwhelming Donacien.

Predating Hurst's arrival AND beating the tanned gnome in a big game? Emmanuel was writing his exit ticket the moment Hurst got the job, I reckon....
Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:35 - Aug 7 with 1553 viewsJ2BLUE

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:34 - Aug 7 by patrickswell

I know the perception is that Josh generally wasn't good enough for us, and certainly Vincent-Young would be ahead of him on any teamsheet, but does anyone else think that the fact he was part of the Rotherham side which beat Hurst's Shrewsbury's side in the 2018 League One play-off final might have played a part in Hurst deciding to pack him off on loan again so that he could spaff £750,000 on the underwhelming Donacien.

Predating Hurst's arrival AND beating the tanned gnome in a big game? Emmanuel was writing his exit ticket the moment Hurst got the job, I reckon....

Hurst can be blamed for many things but that one is a stretch. The general consensus is that he wasn't good enough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:37 - Aug 7 with 1532 viewskizaitfc

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:35 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

Hurst can be blamed for many things but that one is a stretch. The general consensus is that he wasn't good enough.

In my mind he was always better than Donacien and Spence

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:39 - Aug 7 with 1513 viewsHerbivore

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:37 - Aug 7 by kizaitfc

In my mind he was always better than Donacien and Spence

He wasn't though, sadly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:41 - Aug 7 with 1495 viewspositivity

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:34 - Aug 7 by patrickswell

it wasn't hurst who let him go though...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:48 - Aug 7 with 1458 viewspatrickswell

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:41 - Aug 7 by positivity

it wasn't hurst who let him go though...

But Lambert replaced him with Kane Vincent-Young and Hurst replaced him with Janoi Donacien. I mean God bless, Janoi because in no time at all, Hurst was messing him around too by playing him at left back etc, but in the season just gone, who among us would not - had we have the power - switched around which one of the right backs was going to spend 5 months out with an injury.
Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 1371 viewsArnieM

^^^^^^ so who gives a shyte ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 15:21 - Aug 7 with 1357 viewspositivity

Josh Emmanuel has joined Hull (n/t) on 14:48 - Aug 7 by patrickswell

But Lambert replaced him with Kane Vincent-Young and Hurst replaced him with Janoi Donacien. I mean God bless, Janoi because in no time at all, Hurst was messing him around too by playing him at left back etc, but in the season just gone, who among us would not - had we have the power - switched around which one of the right backs was going to spend 5 months out with an injury.

yeah, you're right, give me kvy over emmanuel any day!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024