Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the worse thing to have happened to Town in past 10 years 09:19 - Aug 8 with 1144 viewsKeno

Whats the worse thing to have happened to Town in past 10 years

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Whats the worse thing to have happened to Town in past 10 years on 09:23 - Aug 8 with 1109 viewsWD19

Lee Martin was the closest fit to a numbskull I could find.....
Whats the worse thing to have happened to Town in past 10 years on 11:20 - Aug 8 with 1044 viewsfactual_blue

You've left out 'battenberg'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Whats the worse thing to have happened to Town in past 10 years on 11:29 - Aug 8 with 1029 viewsEwan_Oozami

Whats the worse thing to have happened to Town in past 10 years on 11:20 - Aug 8 by factual_blue

You've left out 'battenberg'

I just knew someone, a certain someone, was going to mention Battenberg eventually......

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Whats the worse thing to have happened to Town in past 10 years on 14:31 - Aug 8 with 890 viewsSitfcB

A pair of break-ins at Ipswich Town Football Club in Portman Road resulted in expensive wine being drunk, TV’s being stolen and a food fight breaking out

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Whats the worse thing to have happened to Town in past 10 years on 16:00 - Aug 8 with 825 viewsBlueBadger

Whats the worse thing to have happened to Town in past 10 years on 14:31 - Aug 8 by SitfcB

A pair of break-ins at Ipswich Town Football Club in Portman Road resulted in expensive wine being drunk, TV’s being stolen and a food fight breaking out

Could be worse, they then moved onto the NCFC trophy room and gutted it. They never did get that unused cabinet and yellow carpet back.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024