Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager performance / budget restrictions. 16:16 - Aug 8 with 1095 viewsJoHnNnY

I don’t know how you’d be able to work it out, (with unknown wages and agent fees etc. but I think starting from Burley... Joe Royle has been the manager to work wonders with little spend - PL hasn’t had a pot to pezz in either, but between I think BFJ has to be up there?

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Manager performance / budget restrictions. on 16:34 - Aug 8 with 1050 viewsWD19

To put those people in the same sentence is some of the most obvious trolling I have seen for a while....
Manager performance / budget restrictions. on 16:45 - Aug 8 with 1026 viewsFtnfwest

Jim did better without money than with it. Although to a certain degree, so did burley.
Manager performance / budget restrictions. on 18:05 - Aug 8 with 965 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert has had a generous-by-the-standards-of-the-division budget to work with and spunked it. He was afforded a generous budget in January 2019 and spunked it.
You're also forgetting that Magilton and McCarthy had piss-poor budgets to work with and achieved far above their means. Lambert is a fraud who had a generous-by-the-standards-of-the-division budget to work with last season and spunked it. He was afforded a generous budget in January 2019 and spunked it similarly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Manager performance / budget restrictions. on 18:11 - Aug 8 with 954 viewsBlueBadger

Manager performance / budget restrictions. on 16:34 - Aug 8 by WD19

To put those people in the same sentence is some of the most obvious trolling I have seen for a while....

My favourite one of those recently was 'You're lIkE ThE PeOpLe WhO WaNtEd SiR BoBbY sAcKeD' for suggesting that Lambert's near two years f failure on the the back of his failures over the preceding decade means we should cut our losses.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Manager performance / budget restrictions. on 19:52 - Aug 8 with 897 viewsWickets

Manager performance / budget restrictions. on 18:05 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

Lambert has had a generous-by-the-standards-of-the-division budget to work with and spunked it. He was afforded a generous budget in January 2019 and spunked it.
You're also forgetting that Magilton and McCarthy had piss-poor budgets to work with and achieved far above their means. Lambert is a fraud who had a generous-by-the-standards-of-the-division budget to work with last season and spunked it. He was afforded a generous budget in January 2019 and spunked it similarly.

Fair bit of spunking going on here and a bit of pissing thrown in for good measure !
Manager performance / budget restrictions. on 19:56 - Aug 8 with 891 viewsWD19

Manager performance / budget restrictions. on 19:52 - Aug 8 by Wickets

Fair bit of spunking going on here and a bit of pissing thrown in for good measure !

I’m not sure I would trust him to get them the right way around....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024