Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? 17:56 - Aug 8 with 1779 viewsbluelagos

Fookin genius whoever it was...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 18:01 - Aug 8 with 1756 viewsShawsey

A genius is a bit strong, but thank you. Don't forget the hot water bottle in the fridge.
Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 18:06 - Aug 8 with 1717 viewsbluelagos

Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 18:01 - Aug 8 by Shawsey

A genius is a bit strong, but thank you. Don't forget the hot water bottle in the fridge.

Gonna follow it up with some cold drinks at the pub. Roasting today, sun's not even out ffs

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 18:49 - Aug 8 with 1643 viewsRyorry

Most probably also know about sticking your wrists under cold running water as well, but just in case not ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 19:17 - Aug 8 with 1598 viewsShawsey

Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 18:49 - Aug 8 by Ryorry

Most probably also know about sticking your wrists under cold running water as well, but just in case not ...

If you have any sweat bands, put them in water and then in the fridge. Wear them to bed.
Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 07:33 - Aug 9 with 1360 viewsGeoffSentence

Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 18:01 - Aug 8 by Shawsey

I did the cold water bottle thing. Fwcking thing leaked. Spent the night on a spare mattress on the floor. To be fair it was quite cool as it was right under the window.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 08:33 - Aug 9 with 1300 viewsShawsey

Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 07:33 - Aug 9 by GeoffSentence

I did the cold water bottle thing. Fwcking thing leaked. Spent the night on a spare mattress on the floor. To be fair it was quite cool as it was right under the window.

Sorry to hear that. If you put the bottle in the middle of the bed 30 mins before you go to bed and then move it down to your feet when you get in, it works best I find. Should have said check that it doesn't leak first. My bad. Try again when you have a new bottle, it definitely helps on muggy nights.
Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 11:10 - Aug 9 with 1218 viewseastangliaisblue

I have another top tip. If you have a fan, fill a container two thirds of the way up with water and freeze it. Once frozen put it in front of the fan, and you have your own air con. You can thank me later.
Who suggested putting yer feet in a bowl of cold water? on 11:27 - Aug 9 with 1187 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So the answer isn't inflating a paddling pool with a foot pump then!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024