Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... 20:07 - Aug 8 with 1581 viewsgroovyASH

With little to no chance of new signings, imbalance in strength across the team, and stale players under stale contracts?

No chance for me.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 8 with 1541 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 8 with 1533 viewscatch74

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 8 by catch74

Not sure what happened there!
Was going to say, who have we lost - from the good start (results wise) last year.
Garbutt and a keeper.
Should have Lankester, fit Sears and hopefully Nydam as players who will improve on what we had then - hoping the promise Nydam showed at LB develops.

Mostly need luck - KVY and Bishop stay fit, Norwood fully fit, Jackson improves again, who knows.

Do bears sh1t in five star hotels? on 20:23 - Aug 8 with 1519 viewsDyland

nah

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 20:33 - Aug 8 with 1492 viewsShawsey

I am always optimistic for the start of a season, so I say yes he can.
So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 21:02 - Aug 8 with 1439 viewsCoco

If he stops drumming into them our limitations, how hard it’s gonna be, The huge amount of games we have, how young and unready they are and focuses on positives, structure and a plan he may do ok.

He bemoaned squad imbalance so vociferously when he was first appointed he did absolutely nothing to rectify it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 21:44 - Aug 8 with 1372 viewsBlueBadger

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 21:02 - Aug 8 by Coco

If he stops drumming into them our limitations, how hard it’s gonna be, The huge amount of games we have, how young and unready they are and focuses on positives, structure and a plan he may do ok.

He bemoaned squad imbalance so vociferously when he was first appointed he did absolutely nothing to rectify it.

Sure he did. All those beers he bought and nice pressers he gave solved that issue, no probs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 22:58 - Aug 8 with 1293 viewsRocky

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 21:44 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

Sure he did. All those beers he bought and nice pressers he gave solved that issue, no probs.

Why is it that I can read a post by Blue Badger and know who wrote it without looking at his avatar?
Don't answer that.
So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 23:47 - Aug 8 with 1238 viewsBlueBadger

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 22:58 - Aug 8 by Rocky

Why is it that I can read a post by Blue Badger and know who wrote it without looking at his avatar?
Don't answer that.

Because it says 'Bluebadger' in the 'posted by' header?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 23:52 - Aug 8 with 1229 viewscatch74

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 23:47 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

Because it says 'Bluebadger' in the 'posted by' header?

Wow, now it all makes sense.

So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 09:37 - Aug 9 with 1071 viewsRegencyBlue

The squad is nowhere near as good as some people seem to think.Our start last season camouflaged a lot of problems for me and, given our form from November onwards was so abysmal, was the only reason we were not involved in a relegation fight.

As it stands currently, without any new signings on the horizon and no clearing out of much of the deadwood looking possible, I genuinely think we will struggle again.
So can Lambert get what we want out of this squad... on 09:42 - Aug 9 with 1055 viewspatrickswell

I doubt it. But then the squad features too many poor players. The day the Hurst signings are all finally gone will be like opening a window on a room in which someone has s–t all over the floor for 3 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024