Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Wright stitched up by this 11:25 - Aug 9 with 4836 viewsitfcjoe

Despite being a year above Przybek, due to the timings of their birthdays, he counts as 2 years older and already as a senior player.

Przybek now has 2 more seasons as an U21 and not counting - things like that could be really big for young players careers

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Harry Wright stitched up by this on 15:01 - Aug 9 with 631 viewsRegencyBlue

Harry Wright stitched up by this on 14:53 - Aug 9 by PrideOfTheEast

Dozzell is an interesting one. He’s over 21 in the last year of his contract. Unless we go up, he’ll never sign a new contract here and any hope of him signing one now before the new season must be gone.

So the club has an option of keeping him now and playing him - potentially he has a great season, we miss out on promotion and he is then snapped up for free by a Championship club capable of offering him more than a few grand a week. Either way, if we don’t go up he’s off on a free in the Summer.

So what does that make him worth to us now. Would be tempted to flog him (and others) now for a few hundred grand.

Edit - sounds like there’s a rule to deem a renewed contract for somebody under 24 to be treated at the average wage level. That’s good
[Post edited 9 Aug 2020 15:34]

I imagine Evans is well up to speed on that!
Harry Wright stitched up by this on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 583 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Harry Wright stitched up by this on 15:01 - Aug 9 by RegencyBlue

I imagine Evans is well up to speed on that!

Could have sold him last year for a reasonable fee.

Evans voted against these proposals you understand.
Harry Wright stitched up by this on 17:02 - Aug 9 with 517 viewsRegencyBlue

Harry Wright stitched up by this on 15:24 - Aug 9 by PrideOfTheEast

Could have sold him last year for a reasonable fee.

Evans voted against these proposals you understand.

I don’t care how Evans voted frankly.

If it wasn’t for his incompetence over the years we wouldn’t be in a position where this vote had any meaning for us whatsoever!

The man has been a complete disaster for the club and I for one will never come back until he is gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024