Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alvechurch FC making a very valid point 10:56 - Aug 10 with 2452 viewskizaitfc

One thing I think the government have got very wrong during this crisis is their very lazy one size fits all approach.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:04 - Aug 10 with 2370 viewsRadlett_blue

The devil is on the detail. Always going to be a huge number of inconsistencies & contradictions.
However, controlling how many people decide to sit on a beach is near impossible unless you're going to bring in a riot squad with water cannon. Controlling the number of people in an enclosed sports stadium is easy.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:08 - Aug 10 with 2348 viewskizaitfc

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:04 - Aug 10 by Radlett_blue

The devil is on the detail. Always going to be a huge number of inconsistencies & contradictions.
However, controlling how many people decide to sit on a beach is near impossible unless you're going to bring in a riot squad with water cannon. Controlling the number of people in an enclosed sports stadium is easy.

Spain and Italy managed to make a decent attempt at it using grids on the beaches socially distanced, our government made no attempts to do so, instead rely on our nations common sense

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:13 - Aug 10 with 2313 viewsArnieM

Absolutely spot on by this football club tbh. It’s the inconsistency of it all that gets me.

I was out yesterday in Notcutts yesterday, decide to get a drink as it was so blooming hot......so we were then able to take our face masks off, which up until then I’d been suffocating behind as I walked round the open air garden centre. Yet indoors, I can take io off as long as I have something to eat n drink. I can’t see the point of wearing a mask in the open air where you can easily move away from people , and certainly to a 2 metre distance.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:34 - Aug 10 with 2229 viewsVaughan8

To a degree they have to have some sort of one size fits all unfortunately. They haven't got time to agree How many fans can go into each football ground.

As someone said, it's near impossible to control the beaches. Also I think those beach photos are distorted. Didn't a poster on here say he went to the beach and no1 came within 5 metres of them?

However, I have to agree that so many inconsistencies. Why were people allowed in the pub but not the gyms for a period. The gym you can space out properly and social distance. The pub people aren't......!
Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:37 - Aug 10 with 2224 viewsStokieBlue

This came up after that tweet.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 12:10 - Aug 10 with 2133 viewskizaitfc

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:34 - Aug 10 by Vaughan8

To a degree they have to have some sort of one size fits all unfortunately. They haven't got time to agree How many fans can go into each football ground.

As someone said, it's near impossible to control the beaches. Also I think those beach photos are distorted. Didn't a poster on here say he went to the beach and no1 came within 5 metres of them?

However, I have to agree that so many inconsistencies. Why were people allowed in the pub but not the gyms for a period. The gym you can space out properly and social distance. The pub people aren't......!

With clearer guidance and more delegation to local councils it could be put to the councils to decide.

with regards to controlling the beaches it is very lazy to just say we can't control that so lets not bother trying.

Why is going to a beach okay but going to a football match in the open air not.

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 12:33 - Aug 10 with 2053 viewsgiant_stow

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:37 - Aug 10 by StokieBlue

SB

outrageous!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 12:42 - Aug 10 with 2017 viewsWeWereZombies

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:04 - Aug 10 by Radlett_blue

But there are hardly any fire hydrants close to most beaches, where would they get the water from?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 12:43 - Aug 10 with 2007 viewsCoco

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:37 - Aug 10 by StokieBlue

SB

goal kick

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 1922 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 11:08 - Aug 10 by kizaitfc

Spain and Italy managed to make a decent attempt at it using grids on the beaches socially distanced, our government made no attempts to do so, instead rely on our nations common sense

At least all the people there will be locals!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2020 14:12]
Alvechurch FC making a very valid point on 16:03 - Aug 10 with 1707 viewslinhdi

Spot on, OP. I really wanted to go to Needham Market to take in the ITFC Women pre-season. "Crowd" would have been a few dozen at most. We weren't allowed to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024