Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Announcing an old pro training with us? 14:38 - Aug 10 with 1955 viewsCoco

a bit considered isn't it? Those who run the club are still playing the fans for mugs imo.

At least they're giving their best shot eh?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:40 - Aug 10 with 1935 viewsFixed_It

You're only a mug if you feel like one. You seem desperate to criticise at every opportunity - even when there really is no jeed.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:45 - Aug 10 with 1903 viewsCoco

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:40 - Aug 10 by Fixed_It

You're only a mug if you feel like one. You seem desperate to criticise at every opportunity - even when there really is no jeed.

I'm not desperate to criticise at all! Just everything that comes out of the club these days seems to be a very transparent PR piece. It's just a bit tired and predictable following the club right now. Sorry.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:46 - Aug 10 with 1893 viewsIllinoisblue

Blimey. Of all the things to moan about, this is an odd choice.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:47 - Aug 10 with 1891 viewsIllinoisblue

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:45 - Aug 10 by Coco

I'm not desperate to criticise at all! Just everything that comes out of the club these days seems to be a very transparent PR piece. It's just a bit tired and predictable following the club right now. Sorry.

PR piece???? They merely tweeted we have a player training with us this week.

62 - 78 - 81

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:50 - Aug 10 with 1869 viewsCoco

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:47 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

ok, please accept my apology. COYB

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:53 - Aug 10 with 1839 viewsericclacton

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:50 - Aug 10 by Coco

No, you are right same old same old, anyway they should give the LB shirt to Kenlock.

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 15:15 - Aug 10 with 1754 viewsIllinoisblue

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:50 - Aug 10 by Coco

I’ll give you a pass because of Covid lockdown. But, fooking hell.

62 - 78 - 81

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 15:17 - Aug 10 with 1746 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:40 - Aug 10 by Fixed_It

Theres every jeed

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 16:26 - Aug 10 with 1668 viewsEwan_Oozami

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 15:17 - Aug 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Theres every jeed

In fact, there couldn't be enough jeed as far as I'm concerned..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 20:25 - Aug 10 with 1517 viewsportmanking

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 14:47 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

He's absolutely right. They didn't just tweet it, they wrote a full news article about it on the official site FFS!

When do we ever normally formally announce trialists?
Announcing an old pro training with us? on 09:56 - Aug 11 with 1355 viewsKieran_Knows

... and Lee O'Neill giving the speech about him being here.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 10:26 - Aug 11 with 1303 viewsportmanking

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 09:56 - Aug 11 by Kieran_Knows

... and Lee O'Neill giving the speech about him being here.

LOLZ, making it seem like Ward has been part of their 'masterplan' all along.

We are in such dire straits.
Announcing an old pro training with us? on 10:37 - Aug 11 with 1282 viewsSwansea_Blue

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 20:25 - Aug 10 by portmanking

He's absolutely right. They didn't just tweet it, they wrote a full news article about it on the official site FFS!

When do we ever normally formally announce trialists?

I just had a look at the official site as that sounds too tinpot, but surprisingly it’s true.

Obviously being seen as a coup, which probably shows how exciting this window is going to be. Let’s hope it’s not a repeat of the Ingimarsson saga. Stoke fans seem glad to be shot of him saying his legs have gone.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 10:52 - Aug 11 with 1249 viewsportmanking

Announcing an old pro training with us? on 10:37 - Aug 11 by Swansea_Blue

I just had a look at the official site as that sounds too tinpot, but surprisingly it’s true.

Obviously being seen as a coup, which probably shows how exciting this window is going to be. Let’s hope it’s not a repeat of the Ingimarsson saga. Stoke fans seem glad to be shot of him saying his legs have gone.

Nothing should surprise you with this club anymore.

We've fallen so far down the pecking order that even the likes of Salford City are probably better run than we are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024