Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have a fantasy football genius in our midst..... 16:09 - Aug 11 with 1439 viewsFather_Jack

Anyone know this guy?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/aug/11/fantasy-premier-league-winner-stri

Less is more.

We have a fantasy football genius in our midst..... on 16:41 - Aug 11 with 1342 viewsEireannach_gorm

Bull in!
We have a fantasy football genius in our midst..... on 17:18 - Aug 11 with 1305 viewsCoastalblue

"Bull is a long-suffering supporter of League One’s Ipswich Town:"

Not a line I ever hoped to read.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

We have a fantasy football genius in our midst..... on 17:32 - Aug 11 with 1278 viewsgiant_stow

top respect to the fella - I've really proud of my top finish ever one year, but its crap compared to him.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

We have a fantasy football genius in our midst..... on 18:10 - Aug 11 with 1223 viewsFartman

We have a fantasy football genius in our midst..... on 17:32 - Aug 11 by giant_stow

top respect to the fella - I've really proud of my top finish ever one year, but its crap compared to him.

Offer him the job:)

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

We have a fantasy football genius in our midst..... on 18:14 - Aug 11 with 1206 viewsDyland

“My sister has beaten me every year since forever. This year I decided I would take it seriously and try and beat her. She’s very annoyed because she’s the real football expert in our family and now people keep asking me.”

arf

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

We have a fantasy football genius in our midst..... on 19:00 - Aug 11 with 1155 viewsPendejo

I was going to post a link to the BBC story and ask what someone would have to do to get excluded...

Also, the name seemed familiar but I don't know why. No mention of suffering hete

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-53740931

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

We have a fantasy football genius in our midst..... on 22:14 - Aug 11 with 1051 viewsSarge

No but I know the guy that got disqualified.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024