Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... 12:16 - Aug 12 with 3466 viewsITFC_Forever

.... wasn’t quick-witted enough to make up a second wave incoming joke.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 12:21 - Aug 12 with 3437 viewsclive_baker

Don't like him at all.

Speaking of politicians I don't like, I saw Sadiq Khan in Clapham the other day, walking through the common with his wife. Can't get over how short he is.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 12:40 - Aug 12 with 3359 viewstractordownsouth

Saw John Redwood repping the mean streets of Penzance last month, recently after he'd fired off a tweet slagging off the Brexit WA that he voted for. Had i not been working, I'd have asked him why.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 13:04 - Aug 12 with 3308 viewsfactual_blue

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 12:21 - Aug 12 by clive_baker

Don't like him at all.

Speaking of politicians I don't like, I saw Sadiq Khan in Clapham the other day, walking through the common with his wife. Can't get over how short he is.

A fine man, educated at the same school as Marc Bolan.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 13:08 - Aug 12 with 3289 viewshype313

Hopefully we have a once in a lifetime plethora of Great Whites looking to feast.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 13:12 - Aug 12 with 3280 viewsLibero

My wife had to deal with him and his office in a professional capacity on a regular basis, she doesn't hold him in high esteem.
Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 13:13 - Aug 12 with 3271 viewsNthQldITFC

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 13:08 - Aug 12 by hype313

Hopefully we have a once in a lifetime plethora of Great Whites looking to feast.

I'm just dashing down to the beach with a couple of buckets of chum. Hope I'm not too late.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 13:16 - Aug 12 with 3258 viewsNthQldITFC

Who is Matt Han?

Also there ought to be a hyphen between cock and surfing really.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 13:18 - Aug 12 with 3248 viewshype313

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 13:13 - Aug 12 by NthQldITFC

I'm just dashing down to the beach with a couple of buckets of chum. Hope I'm not too late.

I'm behind you, in an articulated, just currently stuck on the A39.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 18:29 - Aug 12 with 3103 viewsfactual_blue

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 13:12 - Aug 12 by Libero

My wife had to deal with him and his office in a professional capacity on a regular basis, she doesn't hold him in high esteem.

The tory candidate for West Suffolk could a putrefied piece of haddock, and it would still be elected.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 21:48 - Aug 12 with 2989 viewseastangliaisblue

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 18:29 - Aug 12 by factual_blue

The tory candidate for West Suffolk could a putrefied piece of haddock, and it would still be elected.

That putrefied piece of haddock would still do a better job than Han'cock.
Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 22:03 - Aug 12 with 2956 viewsmonytowbray

I saw the ghost of Thatcher rolling in her grave lately, that’s how bad the current Tories are.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 22:03 - Aug 12 with 2954 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 12:40 - Aug 12 by tractordownsouth

Saw John Redwood repping the mean streets of Penzance last month, recently after he'd fired off a tweet slagging off the Brexit WA that he voted for. Had i not been working, I'd have asked him why.

Did you spit in his onion rings? 😂

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just seen Matt Hancock surfing in Polzeath, North Cornwall.... on 15:36 - Aug 13 with 2766 viewsdirtyboy

Booked my holiday cottage in Polzeath for next year this morning...wondering if I can get a refund knowing I might have to share the waves with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024