Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This may be of interest to any TWTD'rs in high finance who are a bit Green 16:10 - Aug 13 with 895 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/aug/12/european-banks-urged-to-stop

I was alerted to this article on my weekly newsfeed from that well known far left set of trouble makers The Chartered Association of Certified Accountants

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

This may be of interest to any TWTD'rs in high finance who are a bit Green on 19:33 - Aug 13 with 820 viewsfactual_blue

I can guess where most ACCA members in private practice would stand on the Kieron Dyer golfing controversy.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This may be of interest to any TWTD'rs in high finance who are a bit Green on 21:27 - Aug 13 with 784 viewsWeWereZombies

This may be of interest to any TWTD'rs in high finance who are a bit Green on 19:33 - Aug 13 by factual_blue

I can guess where most ACCA members in private practice would stand on the Kieron Dyer golfing controversy.....

I think your perception of the racial mix of certified accountants may be a few decades out of date.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024