Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... 19:04 - Aug 14 with 4533 viewsKieran_Knows

... crumbs.

“Then with the loan at Ipswich last season, it was like whoever the best 11 were in training played and there were a lot of changes throughout the season, all over the pitch.

“We just had a great squad depth, there were a lot of good players, but it was obviously disappointing to end the season how it did.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 19:09 - Aug 14 with 4480 viewsBloomBlue

That's positive, the players who perform best in training should be picked for the 1st team.
Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 19:12 - Aug 14 with 4458 viewsWD19

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 19:09 - Aug 14 by BloomBlue

That's positive, the players who perform best in training should be picked for the 1st team.

The evidence would suggest that does not work.

Now perhaps we can bring the extended experiment to an end and pick the side that performs best on the pitch consistently over time.
Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 19:12 - Aug 14 with 4453 viewsSitfcB

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 19:09 - Aug 14 by BloomBlue

Terrible take.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 19:19 - Aug 14 with 4365 viewsBlueBadger

That's the politest 'the manager is patently incompetent' I've ever seen from a player.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 19:20 - Aug 14 with 4353 viewsBlueBadger

'The manager didn't know what he was doing and guessed every week' isn't the recommendation you think it is.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 20:22 - Aug 14 with 4076 viewsJ2BLUE

It's quite clear Lambert over thought league one last season. The rotation, the 'saving legs', this training thing...it's all boll0cks. As Norris said there is good squad depth. Go back to basics and we should be fine. We just need Lambert to learn from it and not try to over think it even more.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 20:50 - Aug 14 with 3996 viewsjaykay

i always thought it was the first 11 to turn up on match day ,was the start eleven. well it seemed to me to be that way.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 20:51 - Aug 14 with 3992 viewsKeno

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 19:19 - Aug 14 by BlueBadger

That's the politest 'the manager is patently incompetent' I've ever seen from a player.

well I thought he just wrote the names on pieces of paper and plugged the names at random from a waste paper bin in his office

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 21:03 - Aug 14 with 3942 viewsNthQldITFC

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 20:50 - Aug 14 by jaykay

i always thought it was the first 11 to turn up on match day ,was the start eleven. well it seemed to me to be that way.

The thing to do is once you get in, even as a sub, wash the kit you've played in yourself, then turn up wearing it next week with the insulating tape already round your socks.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 21:05 - Aug 14 with 3933 viewspatrickswell

Evans once again lumbered with a manager who makes all his talk of long-term plans look foolish by being unable to see or work beyond the end of the week.

Let’s hope he’s learned from last season. Feeling confident?
Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 09:29 - Aug 15 with 3567 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 20:51 - Aug 14 by Keno

well I thought he just wrote the names on pieces of paper and plugged the names at random from a waste paper bin in his office

Perhaps Lambert was looking to use William S Burroughs' "cut-up" technique in football.

Just what sport needs, a bit of Surrealism.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 09:35 - Aug 15 with 3550 viewsSouperJim

I think you need to take these comments in the context of Norris having just signed for a Premier League club on the back of not being able to keep Holy out consistently in League One. He's trying to explain that in a way that doesn't reflect poorly on him.

Yes Lambert rotated too much and probably put too much emphasis on how players were performing in training, but we already knew this.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 09:43 - Aug 15 with 3525 viewsBlueBadger

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 20:22 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

It's quite clear Lambert over thought league one last season. The rotation, the 'saving legs', this training thing...it's all boll0cks. As Norris said there is good squad depth. Go back to basics and we should be fine. We just need Lambert to learn from it and not try to over think it even more.

I'm sure he's looked at the mistakes he's made over the past 8 years and I'm confident he can repeat them.

Will Norris on his loan spell here last season... on 20:15 - Aug 15 with 3189 viewsHipsterectomy

Considering he only kept playing for us at all was due to an apparent clause in his loan deal, I would have thought he would have kept quiet

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024