Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billy Steele 06:34 - Aug 18 with 5973 viewsdickie

Anyone see that footage from the tube? Was delightful seeing that racist p*ick getting walloped but feels wrong condoning violence despite the horrible circumstances.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 7:18]
Billy Steele on 09:27 - Aug 18 with 5043 viewsdavblue

Well it might make him think twice next time.

He looked well out of it, the kicking him afterwards wasn't needed despite his awful behaviour.

The guy who punched him will probably get done for it though that's the trouble and he did deserve some medical help despite his actions which a few appeared to be very unwilling to do.
Billy Steele on 09:51 - Aug 18 with 5005 viewsdickie

Billy Steele on 09:27 - Aug 18 by davblue

He looked well out of it, the kicking him afterwards wasn't needed despite his awful behaviour.

The guy who punched him will probably get done for it though that's the trouble and he did deserve some medical help despite his actions which a few appeared to be very unwilling to do.

Yeah, I thought that big white dude was gonna push him off the train. It's a shame the guy who through the punch was caught so clearly on camera. At least the kn0bhead was ok - there's further footage of him coming round. I thought he was dead when I first watched the video
Billy Steele on 09:51 - Aug 18 with 5005 viewsGiant_Midget

Billy Steele on 09:27 - Aug 18 by davblue

I didn't see that he was kicked in the aftermath, The video I saw in the showed a couple of people rushing to his aid to put him in the recovery position.

He was looking for a reaction from someone on that train and got one.
Billy Steele on 09:54 - Aug 18 with 4996 viewsGiant_Midget

Billy Steele on 09:51 - Aug 18 by Giant_Midget

I didn't see that he was kicked in the aftermath, The video I saw in the showed a couple of people rushing to his aid to put him in the recovery position.

He was looking for a reaction from someone on that train and got one.

actually watched it back again looking for the kick, and he got kicked in the arm.
Billy Steele on 10:46 - Aug 18 with 4894 viewsitfcjoe

It's ahard one, he got what he deserved though - he does try and front up to them as they get off the train so can be argued self defence surely

Hopefully nothing happens to the puncher, and the bloke isn't seriously injured and will think twice next time - sadly no doubt he'll still double down

It was a cracking blow though, maybe he should take up boxing as quick and powerful

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Billy Steele on 10:47 - Aug 18 with 4877 viewsHerbivore

Really enjoyed seeing him get knocked out to be honest. I don't condone violence but he was literally asking for that and I tend to follow Newcy's mantra that punching racists is the way forward. Cracking shot as well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Billy Steele on 10:55 - Aug 18 with 4855 viewsdavblue

Billy Steele on 10:46 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

It's ahard one, he got what he deserved though - he does try and front up to them as they get off the train so can be argued self defence surely

Hopefully nothing happens to the puncher, and the bloke isn't seriously injured and will think twice next time - sadly no doubt he'll still double down

It was a cracking blow though, maybe he should take up boxing as quick and powerful

chat sh1t, get banged.
Billy Steele on 10:58 - Aug 18 with 4837 viewsitfcjoe

Billy Steele on 10:55 - Aug 18 by davblue

chat sh1t, get banged.

Great minds...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Billy Steele on 10:59 - Aug 18 with 4828 viewsHerbivore

It's ironic that a man called Steele has a jaw made of glass.

Billy Steele on 11:31 - Aug 18 with 4770 viewsHalf_Idiot

Billy Steele on 10:46 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

We need to get that kid prep'd for next years Olympics!
Billy Steele on 11:50 - Aug 18 with 4723 viewsNewcyBlue

Billy Steele on 10:47 - Aug 18 by Herbivore

Really enjoyed seeing him get knocked out to be honest. I don't condone violence but he was literally asking for that and I tend to follow Newcy's mantra that punching racists is the way forward. Cracking shot as well.

I fully condone that kind of violence.

As far as I am concerned the likes of Farage and Tommy Robinson need to be targeted. They need to be shown that their views won’t be tolerated, and they use anything they can for publicity. Let’s humiliate them. Either make them embarrassed or scared to show their faces.

I would love a run at Farage especially. Our route has changed so it doesn’t look like I am going to be in the English Channel, which is a shame because I would love to have him under the bow of my 60000 tonne ship.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Billy Steele on 11:52 - Aug 18 with 4711 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don't know about this. Next time, this Steele bloke will go tooled up or with his mates and someone's going to get seriously hurt.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Billy Steele on 11:58 - Aug 18 with 4686 viewshype313

Doesn't feel wrong at all, fully deserved that and more.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Billy Steele on 11:58 - Aug 18 with 4681 viewsHerbivore

Billy Steele on 11:52 - Aug 18 by Swansea_Blue

Don't know about this. Next time, this Steele bloke will go tooled up or with his mates and someone's going to get seriously hurt.

He doesn't strike me as someone who has mates.

Billy Steele on 12:52 - Aug 18 with 4594 viewsBluefish

Billy Steele on 11:50 - Aug 18 by NewcyBlue

As far as I am concerned the likes of Farage and Tommy Robinson need to be targeted. They need to be shown that their views won’t be tolerated, and they use anything they can for publicity. Let’s humiliate them. Either make them embarrassed or scared to show their faces.

I would love a run at Farage especially. Our route has changed so it doesn’t look like I am going to be in the English Channel, which is a shame because I would love to have him under the bow of my 60000 tonne ship.

NEWCY FOR PM

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Billy Steele on 13:31 - Aug 18 with 4544 viewsleitrimblue

No, it was lovely viewing. Gonna put a smile on my face all day. Thanks for sharing
Billy Steele on 16:59 - Aug 18 with 4394 viewsBlueBadger

Billy Steele on 11:50 - Aug 18 by NewcyBlue

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Yaxley-Lennon and his mates generally don't bother much with Manchester ad Liverpool. American Nazi and Donald Trump cheerleader Richard 'Crybaby' Spencer doesn't hold rallies anywhere in the US anymore.

Why? Because they got chased out of town every time they slithered into town.
The post of this is, the evidence we have suggests that punching nazis(other flavours of bigot are available) is not only satisfying but it WORKS.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Billy Steele on 12:46 - Aug 19 with 4170 viewsHerbivore

On a serious note, it was really depressing watching the longer video seeing that racist little scrote shouting "This is popular!" over and over again about his overt racism. At one point I think he also shouted "I'm Brexit! I'm popular!".

Clearly he's a fooking idiot and utterly deluded, but there are more of his ilk in the UK than we'd like to think. And what's worse is the way that Brexit and the rhetoric that surrounded it and the subsequent rise to prominence of the Vote Leave gang has emboldened the very worst of these stains. Let's not forget it's only a few months ago we had a bunch of far right scumbags thinking it was okay to fight the police and throw Nazi salutes on the streets of London. What's worse is that there was clearly some pressure to refer to these thugs as anti-anti-racism protesters, rather than just calling them racist thugs.

If you backed leave and you've supported those that ran the leave campaign subsequently you aren't a racist by default, but you're siding with racists and with those that happily embolden racists for political gain. You might want to reflect on that.

Billy Steele on 12:48 - Aug 19 with 4161 viewsLibero

Billy Steele on 12:46 - Aug 19 by Herbivore

On a serious note, it was really depressing watching the longer video seeing that racist little scrote shouting "This is popular!" over and over again about his overt racism. At one point I think he also shouted "I'm Brexit! I'm popular!".

Clearly he's a fooking idiot and utterly deluded, but there are more of his ilk in the UK than we'd like to think. And what's worse is the way that Brexit and the rhetoric that surrounded it and the subsequent rise to prominence of the Vote Leave gang has emboldened the very worst of these stains. Let's not forget it's only a few months ago we had a bunch of far right scumbags thinking it was okay to fight the police and throw Nazi salutes on the streets of London. What's worse is that there was clearly some pressure to refer to these thugs as anti-anti-racism protesters, rather than just calling them racist thugs.

If you backed leave and you've supported those that ran the leave campaign subsequently you aren't a racist by default, but you're siding with racists and with those that happily embolden racists for political gain. You might want to reflect on that.

Yup, this 100%

If you voted for leave or this Conservative government these are the people you are alligned with.

F*ck this government and f*ck everyone that voted for them.
Billy Steele on 13:00 - Aug 19 with 4135 viewsSteve_M

Billy Steele on 16:59 - Aug 18 by BlueBadger

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Yaxley-Lennon and his mates generally don't bother much with Manchester ad Liverpool. American Nazi and Donald Trump cheerleader Richard 'Crybaby' Spencer doesn't hold rallies anywhere in the US anymore.

Why? Because they got chased out of town every time they slithered into town.
The post of this is, the evidence we have suggests that punching nazis(other flavours of bigot are available) is not only satisfying but it WORKS.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Billy Steele on 13:01 - Aug 19 with 4120 viewsHerbivore

Billy Steele on 13:00 - Aug 19 by Steve_M

Genuinely hilarious that!

Billy Steele on 13:58 - Aug 19 with 4054 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Billy Steele on 10:58 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

Great minds...

Haha, that video is marvellous

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Billy Steele on 14:53 - Aug 19 with 3974 viewsSpruceMoose

Billy Steele on 10:58 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

Great minds...

Mmmmmm dat's a satisfying watch.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Billy Steele on 17:58 - Aug 19 with 3844 viewseastangliaisblue

I see it's just come out in the media that mummy and daddy are very wealthy. They own a construction business and he works for them. Apparently he is now getting help for his actions. Generally speaking it's always the same type that are like this isn't it?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 18:08]
Billy Steele on 18:09 - Aug 19 with 3814 viewsDanTheMan

Don't condone violence at all, but at the same time I feel absolutely no sympathy for that fooking idiot.

7 minutes of abuse and then squaring up as they leave the train. Got what he asked for.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024