Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... 10:45 - Aug 18 with 440 viewsFixed_It

...is that right?'

Surely there should be some sort of data protection that prevents these people from knowing which football team you support!!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 11:20 - Aug 18 with 368 viewsHerbivore

Worth an uppy all day long.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 11:26 - Aug 18 with 354 viewsLibero

I get a lot of these kinds of cold calls, I've taken to playing along with them.

"Was there anyone else in the car with you at the time?"
"Well, yeah"
"Do you think they will want to make a claim?"
"I don't reckon so mate, they're all dead"
'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 11:31 - Aug 18 with 343 viewsKeno

'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 11:26 - Aug 18 by Libero

I get a lot of these kinds of cold calls, I've taken to playing along with them.

"Well, yeah"

even more effective if you add the line 'and so I am'

then go quiet

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 11:42 - Aug 18 with 322 viewsfactual_blue

'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 11:31 - Aug 18 by Keno

then go quiet

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 11:44 - Aug 18 with 317 viewsEwan_Oozami

'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 11:26 - Aug 18 by Libero

"Well, yeah"

I usually say "No, I'm sorry but all the car accidents I've had lately have been my fault, do you want me to give you the details of the people I hit?"

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 12:04 - Aug 18 with 286 viewsLibero

'I hear that you have been in a car accident that wasn't your fault... on 11:31 - Aug 18 by Keno

then go quiet

One was asking me about my injuries once, I told him in a 100% deadpan voice that all my arms and legs have been sethered in the accident.

There was an awkward pause, then he say's "then how did you answer the phone?"

I just cracked up, couldn't hold it together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024