Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think there is going to be a lot of U23s involved tonight from what I hear... 15:50 - Aug 18 with 687 viewsitfcjoe

....but then to cover 2x75 minute friendlies you are going to need at least 30 players realistically

We did a 2x60 minute ones v Posh a couple of years back which seemed the future for PSFs, think 75 may end up a bit long for first game and too many subs may be made

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Think there is going to be a lot of U23s involved tonight from what I hear... on 15:58 - Aug 18 with 630 viewsFPL_Tractor

Presumably from the bench Joe. There’s definitely 22 first teams ready to go I’d say. Could use the same benches in both games and the kids get two lots of 5-20 minutes?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Think there is going to be a lot of U23s involved tonight from what I hear... on 16:02 - Aug 18 with 603 viewsBluefish

Going to be interesting following covid guidance with that many people there

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Think there is going to be a lot of U23s involved tonight from what I hear... on 16:07 - Aug 18 with 582 viewsitfcjoe

Think there is going to be a lot of U23s involved tonight from what I hear... on 15:58 - Aug 18 by FPL_Tractor

Presumably from the bench Joe. There’s definitely 22 first teams ready to go I’d say. Could use the same benches in both games and the kids get two lots of 5-20 minutes?

I doubt there are 22 first teamers ready to play 75 minutes - guess we'll see though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Think there is going to be a lot of U23s involved tonight from what I hear... on 16:13 - Aug 18 with 558 viewsPhilTWTD

Think there is going to be a lot of U23s involved tonight from what I hear... on 16:07 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

I doubt there are 22 first teamers ready to play 75 minutes - guess we'll see though

I think 22 played 45 minutes each on Saturday, so an hour would be the natural step up for them rather than 75 mins.
Think there is going to be a lot of U23s involved tonight from what I hear... on 17:08 - Aug 18 with 437 viewsSitfcB

3 subs for the first game.

Roll on roll off maybe??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024