Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wuhan has certainly moved on from where they were in Jan/Feb 17:10 - Aug 18 with 841 viewsStokieBlue

They do claim to have no domestically transmitted cases since May.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-53816511

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wuhan has certainly moved on from where they were in Jan/Feb on 17:34 - Aug 18 with 790 viewshampstead_blue

The second wave is turning into a tsunami!

Blimey.

Having said that, China rarely tell the truth so this could be a lot of photoshop or an old image.
We need Billingcat to check it out.

https://www.bellingcat.com/

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Wuhan has certainly moved on from where they were in Jan/Feb on 18:11 - Aug 18 with 739 viewseastangliaisblue

To think the average person deposits about .15g of poo into a pool. I wouldn't want to accidently swallow any of that water, I'd be eating a whole turd and some.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 18:14]
Wuhan has certainly moved on from where they were in Jan/Feb on 23:11 - Aug 18 with 595 viewsLibero

Friend of mines parents and sisters live and work/go to School in China.

They spent to,e back in the UK while the worst of it was happening, but on their return they were forced to spend 14 days in quarantine in Mongolia at a hotel in separate rooms under watch by armed guards, then when they got home to China they were then digitally tracked and told to quarantine for a further 14 days.
Wuhan has certainly moved on from where they were in Jan/Feb on 11:34 - Aug 19 with 386 viewsSwansea_Blue

Obviously they still have questions to answer about allowing the virus to take hold in the first place, but there's no doubting the effectiveness of their control methods since they began to acknowledge the problem publicly.

I doubt we could be as effective in controlling the spread even if we had a competent government.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024