Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL 16:50 - Aug 22 with 914 viewsMach_foreignBlue

19 August 2000

20 years later and what sad times as there are light years between them and us.
Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 16:51 - Aug 22 with 902 viewsSitfcB

You needed that game to be able to tell you that?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 17:08 - Aug 22 with 817 viewsSpruceMoose

Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 16:51 - Aug 22 by SitfcB

You needed that game to be able to tell you that?

Thought Skuse had a decent first half though. So not all doom and gloom! Overall that was a pretty enjoyable run out I thought. It's only a pre-season game after all, 90% about fitness.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 17:10 - Aug 22 with 809 viewsSteve_D

I was there , Venus and co had rebrov in their back pocket all game and also Spurs keeper handled just outside the area while we were 1 0 up so should have been booked and had another free kick
Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 23:15 - Aug 22 with 689 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 17:10 - Aug 22 by Steve_D

I was there , Venus and co had rebrov in their back pocket all game and also Spurs keeper handled just outside the area while we were 1 0 up so should have been booked and had another free kick

We were the better side that day, played really well. Town lost because we fell asleep for two mins and they scored two goals.

I remember Rebrov hitting the bar from about 35 yards and Johnson missing a great chance at 2-1.

All of us left WHL confident we would be alright.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 07:47 - Aug 23 with 570 viewsSouperJim

Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 23:15 - Aug 22 by The_Last_Baron

We were the better side that day, played really well. Town lost because we fell asleep for two mins and they scored two goals.

I remember Rebrov hitting the bar from about 35 yards and Johnson missing a great chance at 2-1.

All of us left WHL confident we would be alright.

As enthused as I was following the game that we could compete, my recollection of the second half is that it was one way traffic and there only ever looked like being one winner, particularly after Ferdinand came on.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 08:23 - Aug 23 with 527 viewsPJH

Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 07:47 - Aug 23 by SouperJim

As enthused as I was following the game that we could compete, my recollection of the second half is that it was one way traffic and there only ever looked like being one winner, particularly after Ferdinand came on.

Apart from Veno's goal my main recollection is of spending ages trying to write Hreidarsson on the glossy back of the programme.
Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 09:53 - Aug 23 with 470 viewsWickets

Almost exactly 20 years since Venus' free kick against them at WHL on 07:47 - Aug 23 by SouperJim

Yup they were in total control once they got in front we never looked like getting anything once they scored , but the season did get a lot better .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024