Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League cup 23:52 - Aug 23 with 1006 viewsacj

Anyone know if our game against Brizzle Rovers will be available on ifollow? Last year I could only listen to the radio commentary for the league cup game against Luton, but I’m hoping this year ifollow might be showing it as there are no fans allowed.

We’ll probably trot out a weakened side and get beaten but it’s been so long since we’ve been able to watch the town I’m dying to see it anyway haha

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

League cup on 00:01 - Aug 24 with 983 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I think it is a great opportunity to play our strongest side in a competitive match a week before the League season begins. He can put out a weakened side in the midweek match against Arsenal's under-12s.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

League cup on 01:17 - Aug 24 with 943 viewsParisBlue

Pretty sure our annual game in the league cup was shown on iFollow last year.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

League cup on 02:14 - Aug 24 with 911 viewsIllinoisblue

League cup on 01:17 - Aug 24 by ParisBlue

Pretty sure our annual game in the league cup was shown on iFollow last year.

Was it Luton away? If so, that was not on IFollow (at least not here in the U.S.)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

League cup on 07:32 - Aug 24 with 802 viewsitfcjoe

League cup on 02:14 - Aug 24 by Illinoisblue

Was it Luton away? If so, that was not on IFollow (at least not here in the U.S.)

Exeter the year before wasnt

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

League cup on 07:34 - Aug 24 with 803 viewsitfcjoe

League cup on 00:01 - Aug 24 by Tangledupin_Blue

I think it is a great opportunity to play our strongest side in a competitive match a week before the League season begins. He can put out a weakened side in the midweek match against Arsenal's under-12s.

Should be treated as final pre season friendly and close to strongest XI to start, anyone who doesn’t start can play midweek in the EFL Trophy

Can then start resting all and sundry for future cup games as league main focus, but the timing of this one makes it important

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

League cup on 08:49 - Aug 24 with 743 viewsPhilTWTD

Carabao Cup was reported to be part of the deal the EFL and Sky have done.

EFL and Sky to Allow Clubs to Stream Games 22nd Aug 2020 14:15
The EFL and Sky Sports are reported to have agreed a deal which will allow clubs in the Championship and Leagues One and Two to stream all their matches via their websites during the season ahead. 15

League cup on 15:01 - Aug 24 with 619 viewsacj

League cup on 07:34 - Aug 24 by itfcjoe

Should be treated as final pre season friendly and close to strongest XI to start, anyone who doesn’t start can play midweek in the EFL Trophy

Can then start resting all and sundry for future cup games as league main focus, but the timing of this one makes it important

Agreed, although I can’t imagine Lambert is all that keen to get through given the fixture congestion even if we bow out at the first hurdle.

League cup on 15:01 - Aug 24 with 618 viewsacj

League cup on 08:49 - Aug 24 by PhilTWTD

Carabao Cup was reported to be part of the deal the EFL and Sky have done.

EFL and Sky to Allow Clubs to Stream Games 22nd Aug 2020 14:15
The EFL and Sky Sports are reported to have agreed a deal which will allow clubs in the Championship and Leagues One and Two to stream all their matches via their websites during the season ahead. 15

Ah cheers Phil!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024