Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood 2020 / Kuqi 2004 01:41 - Aug 24 with 1118 viewsBondiBlue

Does this Norwood conversation remind anyone of the conversation we were having about whether or not to let Shefki kuqi leave in the build up to the 04-05 season? Both had mixed seasons the year before, both seen as a bit donkey-ish, both outshone by someone younger and quicker? Let’s hope Norwood does a shefki and goes and smashes in 20+ goals. He looks capable.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Norwood 2020 / Kuqi 2004 on 11:09 - Aug 24 with 740 viewsjaseitfc2015

theres only one F in Shefki
Norwood 2020 / Kuqi 2004 on 12:11 - Aug 24 with 660 viewsDarth_Koont

Kuqi had a decent half-season with us and I remember it was more about trying to shift wages.

We desperately needed someone to take Pablo and remove his 15K+ wages. We had no money to play with at all and, as a result, our only real signing going into that next season was Tony Dinning - probably because he could cover (badly) about 5 positions.

What I think Norwood most lacks is the presence, pace and movement of Shefki. I was glad to hear that Norwood was carrying injury last year because that gives me hope that a fit player can do much much more on and off the ball. He needs to if we're going to get more out of our attack that was pretty limp last year with the exception of Jackson.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024