Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PSG won’t be getting any kind of break between seasons 08:09 - Aug 24 with 506 viewspointofblue

I’ve just realised their league campaign starts again next Saturday. I guess the difference is Ligue One was cancelled last year rather than played to a conclusion, late on, but must surely be weird going from the end of one season to the beginning of the next with no break!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

PSG won’t be getting any kind of break between seasons on 08:10 - Aug 24 with 500 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...apart from the recent 3 month break of course.

Do they not get a couple of weeks?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

PSG won’t be getting any kind of break between seasons on 08:43 - Aug 24 with 433 viewsChrisd

They had a period of rest when the French League was abandoned. If anything this ECL campaign actually works in their favour in preparation for the new league season.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

PSG won’t be getting any kind of break between seasons on 09:01 - Aug 24 with 398 viewspointofblue

PSG won’t be getting any kind of break between seasons on 08:10 - Aug 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

...apart from the recent 3 month break of course.

Do they not get a couple of weeks?

No, none. The Ligue One campaign started this week with PSG (and Lyon?) beginning their seasons next week. I did mention the break in my OP but mistyped last season as last year!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

PSG won’t be getting any kind of break between seasons on 10:42 - Aug 24 with 327 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

PSG won’t be getting any kind of break between seasons on 09:01 - Aug 24 by pointofblue

No, none. The Ligue One campaign started this week with PSG (and Lyon?) beginning their seasons next week. I did mention the break in my OP but mistyped last season as last year!

They'll be fine, they will walk the league and can put out their 2nd XI for a few weeks.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

PSG won’t be getting any kind of break between seasons on 10:55 - Aug 24 with 315 viewsKeno

PSG won’t be getting any kind of break between seasons on 10:42 - Aug 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

They'll be fine, they will walk the league and can put out their 2nd XI for a few weeks.

just like us then!!

ha!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024