Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help needed please regarding wine producers. 09:41 - Aug 24 with 457 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Currently have 5 rows of Regent grape vines at a clients garden. Looks like a good crop this year. We generally get between 50 to 60 kilograms at harvest, but are finding it a tad difficult to find a wine producer to accept this years crop. Our previous ones no longer take them, preferring larger amounts.
Anyone on here who could recommend a vineyard/producer who will still take smaller quantities within , say, 60 miles of Diss to produce some decent quality wine for him.
Posting this more in hope than expectation, but TWTD often comes up trumps.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 10:10 - Aug 24 with 414 viewsKeno

Just being curious but if you got some "kit" could you not make your own wine?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 10:10]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 10:44 - Aug 24 with 386 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 10:10 - Aug 24 by Keno

Just being curious but if you got some "kit" could you not make your own wine?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 10:10]

Good morning. Unfortunately, I only tend the vines, the client is not in the best of health mobility wise, so we have always sent the grapes to be processed and bottled. Very nice they have been too in the past. Takes the hassle out of it for him.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 10:53 - Aug 24 with 379 viewsKeno

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 10:44 - Aug 24 by StochesStotasBlewe

Good morning. Unfortunately, I only tend the vines, the client is not in the best of health mobility wise, so we have always sent the grapes to be processed and bottled. Very nice they have been too in the past. Takes the hassle out of it for him.

Fair enough, I just wondered if you could make it yourself

how has the wine tasted before?

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 11:13 - Aug 24 with 355 viewsGeoffSentence

There is a small vineyard at Copdock Hall and they send their grapes to the Shawsgate Vineyard in Framlingham to be processed into wine. I can't say how small a quantity of grapes they will deal with but it might be worth trying them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 11:18 - Aug 24 with 341 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 11:13 - Aug 24 by GeoffSentence

There is a small vineyard at Copdock Hall and they send their grapes to the Shawsgate Vineyard in Framlingham to be processed into wine. I can't say how small a quantity of grapes they will deal with but it might be worth trying them.

Thanks. Think that might be the one we used to use but will double check.

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 11:22 - Aug 24 with 338 viewsclive_baker

BlueBeat might take them for his vending machine pub.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 11:22 - Aug 24 with 339 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 10:53 - Aug 24 by Keno

Fair enough, I just wondered if you could make it yourself

how has the wine tasted before?

Last year, he had 52 bottles of red delivered. Surprisingly well bodied to be honest. The bottle I was given was very favourable in comparison to some of the more established wine producing countries.

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 11:24 - Aug 24 with 332 viewsKeno

Help needed please regarding wine producers. on 11:22 - Aug 24 by StochesStotasBlewe

Last year, he had 52 bottles of red delivered. Surprisingly well bodied to be honest. The bottle I was given was very favourable in comparison to some of the more established wine producing countries.

wow!!

Thats impressive

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024