Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This stream today 11:24 - Aug 25 with 633 viewsFPL_Tractor

Does anyone know if it will be straight forward to cast to a tv? I might treat my boy if we can watch it on a tv rather than a phone/laptop.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

This stream today on 11:26 - Aug 25 with 628 viewsabracaDOBRA_

You can plug your laptop in via HDMI and it will cast onto the tv. Thats what I did Saturday. Dont think you can stream straight from the tv thought without laptop.
This stream today on 11:29 - Aug 25 with 607 viewsSitfcB

This stream today on 11:26 - Aug 25 by abracaDOBRA_

You can plug your laptop in via HDMI and it will cast onto the tv. Thats what I did Saturday. Dont think you can stream straight from the tv thought without laptop.

I was hoping that there was going to be a chromecast option on Saturday but there wasn’t , so had to do the laptop thing.

Someone said the usual iFollow has chromecast option so hoping that’s the case for when the league games start.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This stream today on 11:33 - Aug 25 with 590 viewsFPL_Tractor

This stream today on 11:26 - Aug 25 by abracaDOBRA_

And it’s unlikely to have the little cast rectangle like (say) iplayer does, right? [sorry I’m not technical]

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

This stream today on 11:41 - Aug 25 with 551 viewsabracaDOBRA_

This stream today on 11:33 - Aug 25 by FPL_Tractor

And it’s unlikely to have the little cast rectangle like (say) iplayer does, right? [sorry I’m not technical]

I doubt it. Theres a chance but I don't think Saturdays did so I can't see this one having it. Worse comes to worse, laptop works a treat with an HDMI providing you have one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024