Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crying over a meaningless pre season friendly again then 16:08 - Aug 25 with 394 viewsartsbossbeard

Unbunch those panties, ladies.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Crying over a meaningless pre season friendly again then on 16:10 - Aug 25 with 383 viewsScuzzer

If it was meaningless then why have it in the first place?

Established 1968

Crying over a meaningless pre season friendly again then on 16:10 - Aug 25 with 378 viewsSteve_M

It's pre-season, they need to get some practice in for 5pm on here after the first game.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Crying over a meaningless pre season friendly again then on 16:11 - Aug 25 with 365 viewsartsbossbeard

Crying over a meaningless pre season friendly again then on 16:10 - Aug 25 by Scuzzer

If it was meaningless then why have it in the first place?

To upset some FM 2020 players on the internet, I reckon.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Crying over a meaningless pre season friendly again then on 16:26 - Aug 25 with 306 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Crying over a meaningless pre season friendly again then on 16:28 - Aug 25 with 291 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You know full well I go commando.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024