Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope Hawkins is a decent centre half as most of ours are frightening 00:24 - Aug 26 with 752 viewsSmithy

Woolfenden aside Chambers, Nsiala and Wilson is a scary prospect for the season ahead. Hoping Ndaba can come good but that would be a very young partnership.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Hope Hawkins is a decent centre half as most of ours are frightening on 00:43 - Aug 26 with 727 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

After watching the 'highlights' on the West Ham website... I'm not sure Chambers is really up for it.

It's Wilson and Woolfenden for me with the other two as back up.
Hope Hawkins is a decent centre half as most of ours are frightening on 10:10 - Aug 26 with 533 viewsWickets

Yer i'm even wondering if Skuse MIGHT be a better option alongside Mr Wolf .
Hope Hawkins is a decent centre half as most of ours are frightening on 10:17 - Aug 26 with 524 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lambert has said Nsiala has been excellent since his return so nobody need worry.

Poll: W or W

Hope Hawkins is a decent centre half as most of ours are frightening on 10:58 - Aug 26 with 495 viewsWickets

Hope Hawkins is a decent centre half as most of ours are frightening on 10:17 - Aug 26 by BLUEBEAT

Lambert has said Nsiala has been excellent since his return so nobody need worry.

So we know PL is trying to offload him !
Hope Hawkins is a decent centre half as most of ours are frightening on 11:02 - Aug 26 with 490 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Hope Hawkins is a decent centre half as most of ours are frightening on 11:19 - Aug 26 with 471 viewsBlueBadger

Hope Hawkins is a decent centre half as most of ours are frightening on 10:17 - Aug 26 by BLUEBEAT

hE iS a PrOvEn LeAgUe OnE Cb.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024