Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan sell their training ground to PNE 09:07 - Aug 27 with 1014 viewsMullet

Can see them going pop sooner rather than later. As much as I resented them under Jewell when they came up rolled by Whelan etc. I wouldn't wish this on any club.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Wigan sell their training ground to PNE on 09:14 - Aug 27 with 974 viewsSouperJim

I've seen us play at Wigan, soulless ground with a fanbase well below capacity. Seemed a bit bizarre, I can understand someone wanting to bankroll a club with a sizable fanbase, but seeing one where the owners money and ambition dwarfed fan interest in the club just felt wrong. Still, I don't wish them ill or anything, but maybe they'll fall back to a size more appropriate.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Wigan sell their training ground to PNE on 09:45 - Aug 27 with 851 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I know we have gone backwards under Evans but i am glad he is at least a decent owner, and plugs the gap. Wigan will be lucky to survive by first day of the season. Horrific.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Wigan sell their training ground to PNE on 10:10 - Aug 27 with 769 viewsITFC_Forever

Wigan sell their training ground to PNE on 09:14 - Aug 27 by SouperJim

I've seen us play at Wigan, soulless ground with a fanbase well below capacity. Seemed a bit bizarre, I can understand someone wanting to bankroll a club with a sizable fanbase, but seeing one where the owners money and ambition dwarfed fan interest in the club just felt wrong. Still, I don't wish them ill or anything, but maybe they'll fall back to a size more appropriate.

Canvey Island were exactly like that in the 00s when Jeff King owned them.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024