Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Podcasts 22:45 - Aug 27 with 2434 viewsHorsham

Blue Monday- excellent and informative
KOA - enjoy insights and opinions from Watson and Warren
The other one - is the Cruncher the same one formerly of this parish?
Podcasts on 09:05 - Aug 28 with 1719 viewsitfcjoe

No, not sure Cruncher has ever been a poster on here - he is the Rich always on Radio Suffolk post games

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

"The Cruncher"...... on 09:16 - Aug 28 with 1706 viewsBloots

.....what a knobhead.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Podcasts on 09:31 - Aug 28 with 1699 viewsHorsham

Podcasts on 09:05 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

No, not sure Cruncher has ever been a poster on here - he is the Rich always on Radio Suffolk post games

Cheers Joe, and without wanting to blow smoke up your arse, Blue Monday is excellent. I’ve given Talking Town a whirl it annoys me now I’ve contributed to their viewing figures and which they seem to constantly hark on about like it’s some f–-ing ratings war. Listening to them is akin to being at PR and all you can hear is that bloke behind you moaning for 90 minutes...basically like the ‘get off Scowcroft your sh!t’ mob.

Please keep up the good work Blue Monday...
Podcasts on 12:32 - Aug 28 with 1659 viewsitfcjoe

Podcasts on 09:31 - Aug 28 by Horsham

Cheers Joe, and without wanting to blow smoke up your arse, Blue Monday is excellent. I’ve given Talking Town a whirl it annoys me now I’ve contributed to their viewing figures and which they seem to constantly hark on about like it’s some f–-ing ratings war. Listening to them is akin to being at PR and all you can hear is that bloke behind you moaning for 90 minutes...basically like the ‘get off Scowcroft your sh!t’ mob.

Please keep up the good work Blue Monday...

Cheers Horsham, we are proud of the content we stick out and generally get good feedback so must be doing something right - although sure a few have listened and hated it and never bothered again!

I ended up having a bit of a Twitter argument with them yesterday, all they've done is try and poke Blue Monday with a stick for weeks on end, apparently in the name of 'banter' but it had just got tiresome

Podcasts on 12:37 - Aug 28 with 1647 viewsclive_baker

Podcasts on 12:32 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

Cheers Horsham, we are proud of the content we stick out and generally get good feedback so must be doing something right - although sure a few have listened and hated it and never bothered again!

I ended up having a bit of a Twitter argument with them yesterday, all they've done is try and poke Blue Monday with a stick for weeks on end, apparently in the name of 'banter' but it had just got tiresome

How many listeners are you getting Joe if you don't mind my asking?

I'll check it out when I get a chance.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Podcasts on 12:39 - Aug 28 with 1640 viewsitfcjoe

Podcasts on 12:37 - Aug 28 by clive_baker

How many listeners are you getting Joe if you don't mind my asking?

I'll check it out when I get a chance.

I don't really know to be honest, we get 500 or so views on YouTube but as a podcast it's significantly more - think somewhere in the 2k range but couldn't say for definite.

There's generally some good, and hopefully balanced, content on it and a good range of contributors

Podcasts on 12:50 - Aug 28 with 1626 viewsMullet

Podcasts on 12:39 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

I don't really know to be honest, we get 500 or so views on YouTube but as a podcast it's significantly more - think somewhere in the 2k range but couldn't say for definite.

There's generally some good, and hopefully balanced, content on it and a good range of contributors

Can I win the home shirt please Joe?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Podcasts on 13:00 - Aug 28 with 1608 viewsitfcjoe

Podcasts on 12:50 - Aug 28 by Mullet

Can I win the home shirt please Joe?

Have you entered? If so you have a 1 in 201 chance at the moment...!

Login to get fewer ads

Podcasts on 13:05 - Aug 28 with 1598 viewsReuser_is_God

Podcasts on 09:05 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

Thoughts on Matt Phillips?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Podcasts on 13:05 - Aug 28 with 1598 viewsitfcjoe

Podcasts on 13:05 - Aug 28 by Reuser_is_God

Thoughts on Matt Phillips?

They are in the public domain, no more to add....!

"The Cruncher"...... on 13:06 - Aug 28 with 1598 viewsReuser_is_God

"The Cruncher"...... on 09:16 - Aug 28 by Bloots

.....what a knobhead.

I can't believe that from a group of 3 people that Cruncher isn't the biggest knobhead.

Matt Phillips come on down......

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

It's a close run thing.... on 13:13 - Aug 28 with 1591 viewsBloots

"The Cruncher"...... on 13:06 - Aug 28 by Reuser_is_God

I can't believe that from a group of 3 people that Cruncher isn't the biggest knobhead.

Matt Phillips come on down......

....but you make a good point.

I think it's the "branding" as "The Cruncher" that swings it for me.

He wasn't much of a Cruncher when he was waving his "Magilton out" bedsheet around that night and I asked him what he thought he was going to achieve.

I'd had a few though.

Subtle (n/t) on 13:17 - Aug 28 with 1571 viewsBloots

Podcasts on 13:05 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

They are in the public domain, no more to add....!

Podcasts on 13:17 - Aug 28 with 1575 viewsclive_baker

Podcasts on 12:39 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

Just listened to the 1st half of EP385 via YouTube, well done very decent listen as a Town fan. Thought the 'anchor' (Mike?) did well too, not easy to keep something like that flowing smoothly.

Also just realised I'm 99% sure I know your sister.

Podcasts on 13:20 - Aug 28 with 1566 viewsitfcjoe

Podcasts on 13:17 - Aug 28 by clive_baker

Just listened to the 1st half of EP385 via YouTube, well done very decent listen as a Town fan. Thought the 'anchor' (Mike?) did well too, not easy to keep something like that flowing smoothly.

Also just realised I'm 99% sure I know your sister.

Cheers - the hosts do a good job and not something I'm very good at doing as takes discipline!

My sister is 36/37 but I have a couple of cousins with same surname a couple of years older than her so may be one of them

Podcasts on 13:27 - Aug 28 with 1534 viewsclive_baker

Podcasts on 13:20 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

Cheers - the hosts do a good job and not something I'm very good at doing as takes discipline!

My sister is 36/37 but I have a couple of cousins with same surname a couple of years older than her so may be one of them

Are you assuming I'm pushing 40? Unreal! I'm 32 and I know she's a few years older than me so that would stack up. B (presumably R, but abbreviated)?

Podcasts on 13:29 - Aug 28 with 1528 viewsJackPITFC

Podcasts on 13:20 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

Keep up the fantastic work Joe,

Whenever you and David are on its always excellently researched and informative and the best thing about it you always have a balanced view on the situation, you could easily be influenced by the "Chambo out" brigade, but any realistic football fan knows that Chambers and Woolfenden is the best CB partnership we have available and you consistently back up your reasoning behind anything you say.
Podcasts on 13:29 - Aug 28 with 1529 viewsBlue_Order

Heavy cringe seeing those Talk of the Town fellas going on about being the “number one podcast” and trying to start a ‘rivalry’ with BM all the time.

Self-awareness severely lacking.
Podcasts on 13:31 - Aug 28 with 1518 viewsitfcjoe

Podcasts on 13:27 - Aug 28 by clive_baker

Are you assuming I'm pushing 40? Unreal! I'm 32 and I know she's a few years older than me so that would stack up. B (presumably R, but abbreviated)?

I wasn't assuming.....honest Guv....just more that there are a few of a similar age and same name about! But yep that one is my sister....

Podcasts on 13:31 - Aug 28 with 1510 viewsitfcjoe

Podcasts on 13:29 - Aug 28 by JackPITFC

Keep up the fantastic work Joe,

Whenever you and David are on its always excellently researched and informative and the best thing about it you always have a balanced view on the situation, you could easily be influenced by the "Chambo out" brigade, but any realistic football fan knows that Chambers and Woolfenden is the best CB partnership we have available and you consistently back up your reasoning behind anything you say.

Cheers Jack - good to hear you enjoy it

Podcasts on 14:42 - Aug 28 with 1438 viewsMullet

Podcasts on 13:00 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

Not gonna lie, that was a negative. Now I need two positives.

Good stats this week too. Vindicated my views on Chambers too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Podcasts on 14:51 - Aug 28 with 1406 viewsBluefish

Podcasts on 13:00 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

I listened to one on the plane over and really enjoyed, probably only the 2nd or 3rd time I have listened. I will download the next ones for the journey home.

How do you know people have followed and commented when YouTube has different usernames?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Podcasts on 14:53 - Aug 28 with 1401 viewsitfcjoe

Podcasts on 14:51 - Aug 28 by Bluefish

I listened to one on the plane over and really enjoyed, probably only the 2nd or 3rd time I have listened. I will download the next ones for the journey home.

How do you know people have followed and commented when YouTube has different usernames?

Not my department, but I'm pretty sure you can work it out quite easily - i.e if any doubt just ask them to leave another comment on a video to prove it is them?

Podcasts on 14:57 - Aug 28 with 1390 viewsBluefish

Podcasts on 14:53 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

Not my department, but I'm pretty sure you can work it out quite easily - i.e if any doubt just ask them to leave another comment on a video to prove it is them?

Wasn't a big deal anyway I was just intrigued.

Keep up the good work, I will work on listening in more. I don't tend to find time for the admin of podcasts but having actually enjoyed it I'll work on it. I'll definitely listen on the way home

*I also used to boycott because of the stat ego dude

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Podcasts on 15:07 - Aug 28 with 1377 viewsitfcjoe

Podcasts on 14:57 - Aug 28 by Bluefish

Wasn't a big deal anyway I was just intrigued.

Keep up the good work, I will work on listening in more. I don't tend to find time for the admin of podcasts but having actually enjoyed it I'll work on it. I'll definitely listen on the way home

*I also used to boycott because of the stat ego dude

I listen to pods on 2x speed - you soon get used to it if on headphones, doesn't work out on speakers at all!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024