Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 09:19 - Aug 29 with 1116 viewsSenatorBlue

I’m probably being a complete dullard, but can someone guide me as to how as a season ticket holder I create an iFollow account. I’ve downloaded the last app (iOS), and there is no create account option, went on the clubs website and their article on iFollow, and that only takes you to the iFollow page, and every option on that page to create an account you have to pay. I thought it was supposed to be free for season ticket holders.

Cheers the TWTD IT collective.
iFollow on 09:52 - Aug 29 with 1057 viewsWickets

I'm not much of a Tech head but i would think the free to season ticket holders option will appear for the first home league game .
iFollow on 10:14 - Aug 29 with 1028 viewsDebsyAngel

You are not being a dullard because I was wondering the same thing too! I hope we are getting season tickets in the post, because surely you will need your ticket number to get the matches free? I have no idea how this works as never used IFollow before. And would it be just once for the season, or having to do per game?
iFollow (n/t) on 11:22 - Aug 29 with 958 viewsslade1

iFollow on 10:14 - Aug 29 by DebsyAngel

You are not being a dullard because I was wondering the same thing too! I hope we are getting season tickets in the post, because surely you will need your ticket number to get the matches free? I have no idea how this works as never used IFollow before. And would it be just once for the season, or having to do per game?

can the powers that be make this a sticky thread please so yet another dullard like me can learn how to sign into ifollow as a season ticket holder
[Post edited 29 Aug 2020 11:24]
iFollow on 11:32 - Aug 29 with 932 viewspointofblue

I presume we’ll be able to use our account/customer number and password to access the site and then iFollow will appear as an option. For those paying by Direct Debit, the customer number is on the payment sheet sent at the end of July. Not sure if anything’s been sent to people paying a one off fee etc; I presume so?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

iFollow on 11:34 - Aug 29 with 930 viewsMullet

I suspect the club have yet to make them for ST holders yet and they will be coming out a week before the game or so.

What you've got there is what I have to use to get an account every season, you usually get taken to a general page then find your club to make an account or sign back in to your old one.

That's why you're being asked to pay as so far the only option is to set up an iFollow account from scratch for you, not access your ST one.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

iFollow on 11:46 - Aug 29 with 918 viewssouthnorfolkblue

iFollow on 10:14 - Aug 29 by DebsyAngel

I thought that we were getting virtual tickets that you keep on your phone rather than physical tickets, but I maybe wrong.

Either way, I tried (and failed) to sort I follow out so you’re in good company! I presume we will be sent a link nearer the time.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

iFollow on 13:20 - Aug 29 with 847 viewsSenatorBlue

Thanks all. I clearly need to lower my expectation that with the season not far from starting we’d have this all set up by now. Look forward to the scramble week before Wigan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024