Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin 15:42 - Aug 29 with 1473 viewspatrickswell

close to first choice. And that line-up today looked nothing like a first choice one. It looked what it was: a collection of youngsters and a large number of people who hadn’t played in this pre-season yet.

Try and hold on to that thought as you head to the drinks cabinet.
I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:43 - Aug 29 with 1465 viewsBlueBadger

The other thought to hold onto, is that we're not really much the wiser as to WHAT our first XI might be. Neither, I suspect, is the manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:45 - Aug 29 with 1462 viewspatrickswell

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:43 - Aug 29 by BlueBadger

The other thought to hold onto, is that we're not really much the wiser as to WHAT our first XI might be. Neither, I suspect, is the manager.

I think, with a few tweaks in the most obvious areas, it’ll be the team that started vs West Ham.
I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:45 - Aug 29 with 1457 viewsBlueNomad

It has given Blue_Army81 the opportunity to go into one again though.
I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:49 - Aug 29 with 1426 viewsBlueBadger

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:45 - Aug 29 by patrickswell

I think, with a few tweaks in the most obvious areas, it’ll be the team that started vs West Ham.

So, like that, but different?

Gotcha.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:49 - Aug 29 with 1424 viewsBrixtonBlue

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:45 - Aug 29 by BlueNomad

To be fair there's a few people on here losing the plot today.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:49 - Aug 29 with 1424 viewsBlueBadger

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:45 - Aug 29 by BlueNomad

Who?

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:52 - Aug 29 with 1414 viewspatrickswell

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:49 - Aug 29 by BlueBadger

So, like that, but different?

Gotcha.

😀

I fully expect Vincent-Young, Ward, Chambers, Downes, Bishop, Dozzell and Jackson to be back in next week’s line-up. And they alongside Woolfenden will likely be lining up against Wigan on the opening day.

Holy to start in goal. Sears and Hawkins or Norwood to complete the line-up.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2020 15:55]
I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:55 - Aug 29 with 1386 viewsjas0999

Not the confidence booster we needed though. PL seems to have learnt nothing from last season. Doubt he knows his best formation or indeed team.
Login to get fewer ads

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:57 - Aug 29 with 1370 viewspatrickswell

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:55 - Aug 29 by jas0999

Not the confidence booster we needed though. PL seems to have learnt nothing from last season. Doubt he knows his best formation or indeed team.

We have a bloated squad. Today was him having a concerted look at some of the bloat plus giving Hawkins and Norwood their first bits of game time. I was quite enthused by Norwood’s performance. Sounded like he wants to be noticed.
I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 17:09 - Aug 29 with 1289 viewsdeano85

Tbh, i dont think this game was ever ment to be more than a warm up for the u23s/second string...
It probably told PL more than any other game though...

Dont panic, probably why he aparently dissapeered too
I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 17:10 - Aug 29 with 1285 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Agree. When you look at that team and what our first game team will be, it is miles apart. I would've thought Huws and Wolf the only survivors.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 17:14 - Aug 29 with 1277 viewstextbackup

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:49 - Aug 29 by BrixtonBlue

To be fair there's a few people on here losing the plot today.

its because its a constant loop we've seen time and time again.

why do you think a magic switch will flick and PL will sort us out?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 17:22 - Aug 29 with 1245 viewsWickets

So why do you think PL did that as it was the last Pre season Friendly before the season starts ?
I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 17:23 - Aug 29 with 1238 viewsWickets

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 15:43 - Aug 29 by BlueBadger

And that must be a problem .
I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 18:25 - Aug 29 with 1170 viewsBrixtonBlue

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 17:14 - Aug 29 by textbackup

its because its a constant loop we've seen time and time again.

why do you think a magic switch will flick and PL will sort us out?

I saw positive signs against premier league Spurs, with two vastly different teams to today's. It's nothing to do with a magic switch.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 19:49 - Aug 29 with 1111 viewsBlueBadger

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 18:25 - Aug 29 by BrixtonBlue

I saw positive signs against premier league Spurs, with two vastly different teams to today's. It's nothing to do with a magic switch.

Would say that you saw an Improved Performance?

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 20:01 - Aug 29 with 1101 viewsjayessess

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 18:25 - Aug 29 by BrixtonBlue

Did we see anything against Spurs we hadn't seen before?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 20:03 - Aug 29 with 1091 viewsPJH

I’d be a little more anguished had we lost fielding a team that looked anythin on 20:01 - Aug 29 by jayessess

Did we see anything against Spurs we hadn't seen before?

Spurs ground perhaps?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024