Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It may not fit the narrative for some 19:13 - Aug 29 with 658 viewsElmswell_Blue

but in the pre-season that they stormed the Championship Newcastle lost 6-1 at Leyton Orient. Friendlies do not define your season, neither does the starting 11 on the first day of the season.

Stay cool.

It may not fit the narrative for some on 19:15 - Aug 29 with 633 viewsWD19

Correlation and causation are not the same thing.....

But I can’t remember the last good pre-season we had....

We have looked incapable of scoring goals against the likes of Barnet and Cambridge for years.

#FOPRP

It may not fit the narrative for some on 19:17 - Aug 29 with 620 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Agree, but some sort of plan would be handy. We seem to change every game we play. (lose)

It may not fit the narrative for some on 21:02 - Aug 29 with 514 viewsSWGF

Didn't they also have Benitez as manager? Are we still drawing comparisons?

Circa 20yrs of reasoned, thoughtful football analysis and, in the end, "Tom Origami" will be my TWTD epitaph
Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

It may not fit the narrative for some on 21:04 - Aug 29 with 512 viewsitfcjoe

How does spending 6 months of the previous season chopping and changing every week and in relegation form affect things?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Come off it on 21:31 - Aug 29 with 457 viewsDyland

When peeps talk about "narratives" it's like some fooking subjective thing.

It is clearly objective reality. Unfortunately whilst Lambert may be a good bloke (I don't know and don't care), and undeniably did a good job rallying the fans after the trauma of Hurst, he is unequivocally total dogw@nk as a football manager. These days.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020