Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... 08:35 - Aug 30 with 964 views[deleted]

Premier League's 'wow' signings: Weah, Veron, Robinho, Pogba, Di Maria - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53922567

What has been the most 'wow' signing for Town? I was genuinely excited the pre-season we signed Chopra and JET - what an anti-climatic season that turned out to be.

Poll: How would you like to see the Webster money reinvested?

Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 08:37 - Aug 30 with 949 viewsWD19

Spending a fortune on an Italian goalkeeper who couldn’t or wouldn’t communicate with the back four was a pretty ‘wow’ signing.
Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 08:38 - Aug 30 with 946 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

When we signed Douglas. Wow, why did we do that?
Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 08:44 - Aug 30 with 923 viewsCokeIsKey

Giovanni Dos Santos? Played alongside Messi and Henry at Barca a year prior to going on loan to us.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 08:45 - Aug 30 with 916 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Although he was getting on a bit, I think Finidi George was seen as a bit of a coup at the time.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 09:04 - Aug 30 with 847 viewsTractorboy24

Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 08:44 - Aug 30 by CokeIsKey

Giovanni Dos Santos? Played alongside Messi and Henry at Barca a year prior to going on loan to us.

Yeah, for me this was the one I’ve got most excited about. Hadn’t seen the news because I was working and missus text me asking who this Gio was we’d signed, I had to then check that it was the same one.
Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 09:41 - Aug 30 with 798 viewslowhouseblue

sadly batistuta was our only real wow signing.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 10:54 - Aug 30 with 727 viewsBlueBadger

Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 08:38 - Aug 30 by IpswichBoyBlue

When we signed Douglas. Wow, why did we do that?

In all fairness, he'd been a key part of a very good side at Well Run Brentford when he arrived..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 11:43 - Aug 30 with 694 viewsEnigma_Blue

Graham Harbey?
Login to get fewer ads

Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 11:56 - Aug 30 with 672 viewsWeWereZombies

Sergei Baltacha

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Surprised Adrian Paz didn't make the list... on 12:00 - Aug 30 with 660 viewsEnigma_Blue

When Wark returned after his spell with Liverpool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024