Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The players are probably on here wetting themselves at 23:10 - Aug 30 with 1017 viewsCoco

you bunch of wet helmets.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 08:15 - Aug 31 with 888 viewstextbackup

I bet they would agree...

And to quote one ‘I can’t wait until fans are back in and can tell him what they think of him, do us all a favour’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 08:18 - Aug 31 with 876 viewsElderGrizzly

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 08:15 - Aug 31 by textbackup

I bet they would agree...

And to quote one ‘I can’t wait until fans are back in and can tell him what they think of him, do us all a favour’

What you and Joe have said is really eye opening as to how much he has lost the dressing room.

Lets just hope Chambers and Skuse have Evans ear soon
The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 09:06 - Aug 31 with 763 viewstextbackup

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 08:18 - Aug 31 by ElderGrizzly

What you and Joe have said is really eye opening as to how much he has lost the dressing room.

The big thing I find with ‘rumours’ is when they come from various people that aren’t connected with one another they can’t be brushed off.
Same as the Hurst stuff

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 09:06 - Aug 31 with 760 viewsChrisd

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 08:18 - Aug 31 by ElderGrizzly

To be fair, that'll be another manager then they've been able to get out the door because they don't like or have fallen out with him. I'm no PL sympathiser either. However, it's about time they started delivering and if they can't then I would like to see a lot of our squad gone because they've been very much part of our demise, but they seem to be able to escape any blame. In a way, having so many out of contract at the end of the season might be a real blessing in moving forwards.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 09:09 - Aug 31 with 751 viewsHerbivore

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 09:06 - Aug 31 by Chrisd

To be fair, that'll be another manager then they've been able to get out the door because they don't like or have fallen out with him. I'm no PL sympathiser either. However, it's about time they started delivering and if they can't then I would like to see a lot of our squad gone because they've been very much part of our demise, but they seem to be able to escape any blame. In a way, having so many out of contract at the end of the season might be a real blessing in moving forwards.

It's the manager's job to get the players playing for them. If they can't do that then they're not very good at their job. These players are hardly a bunch of prima donnas or big time Charlies.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 09:14 - Aug 31 with 728 viewsMonkeyAlan

I'm no fan of PL but Chambers and Skuse seem to run the club. It's plain ridiculous. How many managers do we go through before we find one they like? They are almost finished playing wise and should butt out and let others find their own feet and voice. Looking on this site at what people say, they have way to much sway.
The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 09:22 - Aug 31 with 696 viewsskyblue23

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 09:09 - Aug 31 by Herbivore

It's the manager's job to get the players playing for them. If they can't do that then they're not very good at their job. These players are hardly a bunch of prima donnas or big time Charlies.

They are for the level they’re at. Jackson stands offside all game long and as soon as a pass doesn’t make it through to him he throws his arms around.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 09:34 - Aug 31 with 643 viewsHerbivore

The players are probably on here wetting themselves at on 09:22 - Aug 31 by skyblue23

They are for the level they’re at. Jackson stands offside all game long and as soon as a pass doesn’t make it through to him he throws his arms around.

What a load of nonsense.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024