Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rising trans-species disease threat 13:09 - Aug 31 with 614 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-covid-19-disease-zoonotic-

This suggests to me that there are either too many animals or too many humans. Which could it be?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Rising trans-species disease threat on 13:16 - Aug 31 with 590 viewsWeWereZombies

Interesting article, one of the interesting things being that it does not mention intensive farming practices and monocultures...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Rising trans-species disease threat on 13:16 - Aug 31 with 590 viewsSwansea_Blue

We can do something about the loss of habitat and increased animal handling hygiene, if there's a political will to do so. I can't see us doing much about rising human population though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rising trans-species disease threat on 13:20 - Aug 31 with 576 viewsNthQldITFC

Rising trans-species disease threat on 13:16 - Aug 31 by Swansea_Blue

We can do something about the loss of habitat and increased animal handling hygiene, if there's a political will to do so. I can't see us doing much about rising human population though.

The thing is, it always seems that even when there is a political will to do something, it is always undermined by the next greedy, selfish, cost-cutting, money-grabbing tvvat to come along and find a way to circumvent the rules, or grease the right palm such that the bent system looks the other flucking way!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Rising trans-species disease threat on 13:57 - Aug 31 with 524 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rising trans-species disease threat on 13:20 - Aug 31 by NthQldITFC

The thing is, it always seems that even when there is a political will to do something, it is always undermined by the next greedy, selfish, cost-cutting, money-grabbing tvvat to come along and find a way to circumvent the rules, or grease the right palm such that the bent system looks the other flucking way!

True enough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024