Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? 11:16 - Sep 1 with 519 viewsclive_baker

Before Downes?

Parr? Walters?

It's been a while, surely?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:18 - Sep 1 with 511 viewsHerbivore

Murphy I'd imagine.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:19 - Sep 1 with 501 viewsEly_Blue

Murphy

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:19 - Sep 1 with 496 viewsclive_baker

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:18 - Sep 1 by Herbivore

Murphy I'd imagine.

Good shout.

Wonder if we'll have to wait another 4 years until the next one.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:21 - Sep 1 with 487 viewsEly_Blue

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:19 - Sep 1 by clive_baker

Good shout.

Wonder if we'll have to wait another 4 years until the next one.

4 days or weeks at most if the noises that everyone is talking about coming out of the club are true

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:21 - Sep 1 with 479 viewshype313

Would be nice if the manager did it.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:45 - Sep 1 with 414 viewsGarv

Waghorn?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:49 - Sep 1 with 404 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't see it as being an issue. We knew him and Woolf would be the nxt to attract interest. I was expecting Downes to go last summer given he was one of the few bright lights in our relegation season, so to have him last year was a bonus (a wasted bonus, but bonus nonetheless).

Losing promising talent happens at every club - it's the plans we make to replace him or deal without him that are more important. Bishop is important in this conversation imo. It's a cliche, and we've used it several times before for Bish, but he could be like a new player for us. And a quality one at that IF we can keep him fit and get a good season out of him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:53 - Sep 1 with 377 viewshype313

Who was the last player to hand in a transfer request? on 11:49 - Sep 1 by Swansea_Blue

I don't see it as being an issue. We knew him and Woolf would be the nxt to attract interest. I was expecting Downes to go last summer given he was one of the few bright lights in our relegation season, so to have him last year was a bonus (a wasted bonus, but bonus nonetheless).

Losing promising talent happens at every club - it's the plans we make to replace him or deal without him that are more important. Bishop is important in this conversation imo. It's a cliche, and we've used it several times before for Bish, but he could be like a new player for us. And a quality one at that IF we can keep him fit and get a good season out of him.

Nail on the head there.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024