Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes 13:02 - Sep 1 with 605 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Fair play to the lad if he goes, he's earned it. On the bright side, if West Ham now get involved, there's a good chance we are going to be at the start of a bidding war for him.

Him going frees up a centre mid position, which is a position that we are massively over stacked in, and seemingly unable to keep everyone happy.

We can't replace him with the salary cap clearly, but it does open the door for another youngster to get a chance.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Downes on 13:16 - Sep 1 with 551 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Surely we could sell and loan him back for the season?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Downes on 13:21 - Sep 1 with 519 viewsCoco

If any of the other midfielders were as robust and reliable then it may be ok but they are all a 'slight muscle twinge' form 6 months out.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Downes on 13:25 - Sep 1 with 506 viewsDarth_Koont

On a CM note, we've also got Nydam to come back in October/November.

If he can get over his injury then he'd be a huge boost - going back a couple of years ago before Hurst, relegation and injury got in the way he was on a par with Downes if not looking slightly better in the Championship.

Pronouns: He/Him

Downes on 14:09 - Sep 1 with 447 viewsnodge_blue

Has h really earned it? Remind me how many goals and assists has he got?

Frankly I think it’s poor timing on his behalf. We need some players to want to fight for this club. Get us up then he may have earned it.

2 million won’t get us a replacement.

Totally fed up with this and our general acceptance of it,

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024