Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 10:05 - Sep 2 with 748 viewsslade1

Can anyone tell a old codger (me) how logging onto iFollow will work.

I am a season ticket holder (for 50 years now!) and have read we will get the home matches to watch on iFollow.

But each time I go to join it says the match is £10.
How will I be able to watch the game for free, being a season ticket holder?
I think I read there is a code but where do I get that from?

Thanks
iFollow on 10:18 - Sep 2 with 729 viewsPhilTWTD

The club will be outlining precisely how this will work in the days to come. I'll run something on here. I'm sure other posters on here will help if there are any issues.
iFollow on 10:19 - Sep 2 with 718 viewsSWGF

I don't think they've said how to link your ST account/details with any iFollow account yet.

This weekend's match wouldn't be included in any case, so you'd pay a tenner for it, regardless.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Has he gone yet? (n/t) on 10:19 - Sep 2 with 716 viewsBloots

iFollow on 10:18 - Sep 2 by PhilTWTD

The club will be outlining precisely how this will work in the days to come. I'll run something on here. I'm sure other posters on here will help if there are any issues.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

iFollow on 10:54 - Sep 2 with 677 viewsslade1

iFollow on 10:18 - Sep 2 by PhilTWTD

Thank you Phil
iFollow on 11:21 - Sep 2 with 647 viewsEastTownBlue

The club have just published the details:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/i-follow-guide-for-ipswich-fans/
iFollow on 11:31 - Sep 2 with 635 viewsDebsyAngel

It is rather confusing to me, as just seem to be "paying" options as opposed to having a free one.I have signed up to the "Basic" package, which seems to be the only free option. Not sure if I have done it correctly though?
iFollow on 11:35 - Sep 2 with 624 viewsDebsyAngel

iFollow on 11:31 - Sep 2 by DebsyAngel

It is rather confusing to me, as just seem to be "paying" options as opposed to having a free one.I have signed up to the "Basic" package, which seems to be the only free option. Not sure if I have done it correctly though?

Clicking on the Wigan home game (as it's the first league one), there is an option to enter a code, and I think we have to wait for this to be emailed to us, then enter it on the day. Well I hope that's right!! Then I read that as it's being shown on Sky, we will not get a code? Eh?? That makes no sense!
[Post edited 2 Sep 2020 11:45]
iFollow on 11:40 - Sep 2 with 607 viewsDebsyAngel

iFollow on 11:35 - Sep 2 by DebsyAngel

Clicking on the Wigan home game (as it's the first league one), there is an option to enter a code, and I think we have to wait for this to be emailed to us, then enter it on the day. Well I hope that's right!! Then I read that as it's being shown on Sky, we will not get a code? Eh?? That makes no sense!
[Post edited 2 Sep 2020 11:45]

Seems it will be monitored on a month by month basis. And stopped if there are enough crowds allowed back. Hmmm. Not a great option for us who have been shielding and still at risk. Would be best for the whole season to have the watch the streaming option but time will tell.
Login to get fewer ads

iFollow on 11:43 - Sep 2 with 602 viewsSteve_M

iFollow on 11:21 - Sep 2 by EastTownBlue

The club have just published the details:

From previous experience the hour before kick off is not a good time to try and reset a forgotten password so it's a good idea to get the account set up well before next Sunday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

iFollow on 11:58 - Sep 2 with 584 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

iFollow on 12:02 - Sep 2 with 575 viewsArnieM

Like the OP I’ve found it all confusing ( dare say we are a similar age !), but I’ve signed up to the basic £10 one and I think the Cl7b will be sending us a voucher to enter when we go into watch the game. That’s how I read it anyway. I wont be very pleased if 8mam charged £10 , being a ST holder, no doubt like many on here.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024