Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? 21:45 - Sep 2 with 2153 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/02/cummings-recruit-sacked-after-s

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 08:54 - Sep 3 with 1991 viewshampstead_blue

Looks like someone can't handle dark humor.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 08:56 - Sep 3 with 1978 viewsbournemouthblue

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 08:54 - Sep 3 by hampstead_blue

because we all love a great laugh about genocide

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:00 - Sep 3 with 1970 viewsDarth_Koont

It's bad enough having these people anywhere near government but this is hidden further down which is as big a worry:

"O’Shea said Warner interviewed him in the large room Downing Street where the daily televised Covid-19 press conferences were subsequently held. He said he was later approved to work on a No 10 project to reshape the government’s use of data, which would involve breaking free of controls each departments has.

“So basically they wanted to see how they could break governance rules,” he said."

Pronouns: He/Him

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:25 - Sep 3 with 1941 viewshampstead_blue

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 08:56 - Sep 3 by bournemouthblue

because we all love a great laugh about genocide

if you take it at face value and way to seriously.....Problem is that people do take humor which is challenging as a personal attack.

I thought it was quite funny.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:41 - Sep 3 with 1927 viewsDarth_Koont

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:25 - Sep 3 by hampstead_blue

if you take it at face value and way to seriously.....Problem is that people do take humor which is challenging as a personal attack.

I thought it was quite funny.

But you're a wrong'un.

Not a judgement just an observation.

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:50 - Sep 3 with 1893 viewsDubtractor

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 08:54 - Sep 3 by hampstead_blue

How on earth is this dark humour?

Where is the joke?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:53 - Sep 3 with 1879 viewsDanTheMan

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:50 - Sep 3 by Dubtractor

How on earth is this dark humour?

Where is the joke?

"Shoot people haha" - Comedy gold.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:57 - Sep 3 with 1862 viewsDubtractor

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:53 - Sep 3 by DanTheMan

I mean, we all laugh at inappropriate things that we wouldn't share in public, but I fail to see any joke in this at all, inappropriate or otherwise.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:58 - Sep 3 with 1854 viewsGaryCooper

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:00 - Sep 3 by Darth_Koont

It's bad enough having these people anywhere near government but this is hidden further down which is as big a worry:

"O’Shea said Warner interviewed him in the large room Downing Street where the daily televised Covid-19 press conferences were subsequently held. He said he was later approved to work on a No 10 project to reshape the government’s use of data, which would involve breaking free of controls each departments has.

“So basically they wanted to see how they could break governance rules,” he said."

Have you left the Labour party and joined Taking the initiative party yet? Seems right up your street.
Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:03 - Sep 3 with 1837 viewsbournemouthblue

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:00 - Sep 3 by Darth_Koont

I wonder where that sits under GDPR or the data protection act for that matter

Ah Tories, lovable little scallywags

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:08 - Sep 3 with 1829 viewsfactual_blue

They're driving a coach and horses through government recruitment policies. Open and fair competition. Only being interviewed by one person (who almost certainly isn't trained in appropriate interviewing techniques).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:15 - Sep 3 with 1819 viewsDarth_Koont

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:58 - Sep 3 by GaryCooper

Have you left the Labour party and joined Taking the initiative party yet? Seems right up your street.

Eh?

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:23 - Sep 3 with 1800 viewshampstead_blue

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 09:53 - Sep 3 by DanTheMan

A bit like this......

This is what I am talking about. This type of humor. The reason we don't see it on TV is that too many wet's get offended.

This is comedy gold.

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:28 - Sep 3 with 1791 viewsDanTheMan

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:23 - Sep 3 by hampstead_blue

A bit like this......

This is what I am talking about. This type of humor. The reason we don't see it on TV is that too many wet's get offended.

This is comedy gold.

Lampooning American exceptionalism and their dislike of Communism whilst dressed up in a good costume is funny. The idea you wouldn't see that on TV now is bizarre, there's all sorts of things like that now.

Just saying "shoot protesters lol" isn't a joke.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:34 - Sep 3 with 1781 viewseireblue

Well, you can’t.

You frequently ask people to play nice.
Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:36 - Sep 3 with 1770 viewshampstead_blue

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:34 - Sep 3 by eireblue

Well, you can’t.

You frequently ask people to play nice.

as opposed to throwing proper dog's abuse and private threats....yes.

I can take a joke.

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:41 - Sep 3 with 1759 viewsSomethingBlue

Anything you won't give them the benefit of the doubt on? Take a look at yourself and think whether you really want to be associated. You are them; they are you.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:43 - Sep 3 with 1752 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Soldier humour regularly made real in N.I. ..... what a laugh!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:51 - Sep 3 with 1730 viewseireblue

Was Cummings looking for a particular sort of weirdo? on 10:36 - Sep 3 by hampstead_blue

as opposed to throwing proper dog's abuse and private threats....yes.

I can take a joke.

Perception dear boy.

If you are the subject of the humour and don’t like it, surely that’s just tough.

Why is it that if you are the subject of the humour you can classify it as dogs abuse, but if the subject of the humour is not you it is Dark.

Also, I thought you were an advocate of free speech, and didn’t really mind language that could cause offence.

I suspect it is the subject of the humour that is more important to you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024