Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... 12:15 - Sep 3 with 3358 viewsunstableblue

.... that guy is the best fit out there (albeit slight concern is number 2 has retired and just been replaced (albeit with a promising guy, but someone who will not leave Oxford area))

The attraction of the Town fan base and history is a draw...

No manager can not have been impressed by out turn out and volume in that gale!

But seriously we cannot get a manager now not committed to really attractive and progressive football. Oxford play the best style in the league and its effective. Another dour manager is not what this club, its young talent or the supporters need. He's made 5, FIVE errors, this has to be right

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:00 - Sep 3 with 3207 viewsSuperblue95

Hiring Mick wasn’t an error.

Not backing him when he had us competing up the top was an error, and not getting rid of him before things got as stale and toxic as they did was another.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:02 - Sep 3 with 3189 viewsCoco

Yep Robinson high up on my wanted list.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:05 - Sep 3 with 3170 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Robinson would be a good option. Obviously compo would be needed.

Paul Cook would still be my no.1 choice.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:10 - Sep 3 with 3130 viewsHerbivore

There is zero chance of this happening.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:45 - Sep 3 with 3045 viewsdavblue

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:02 - Sep 3 by Coco

Yep Robinson high up on my wanted list.

I really like his style and the framework he puts in his teams and would take him here without doubt.

I think there's question marks if he's a nearly man though.
Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:47 - Sep 3 with 3045 viewsPhilTWTD

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:05 - Sep 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Was told yesterday there might be complications re Paul Cook getting another job with Wigan's administators after compensation.
Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:50 - Sep 3 with 2998 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:47 - Sep 3 by PhilTWTD

Was told yesterday there might be complications re Paul Cook getting another job with Wigan's administators after compensation.

That makes sense. Weren't there some complications with his resignation, admin seeing him as asset on the book etc.

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 14:01 - Sep 3 with 2954 viewsPhilTWTD

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:50 - Sep 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

That makes sense. Weren't there some complications with his resignation, admin seeing him as asset on the book etc.

I assume that's the issue, I've not kept a close eye on their situation.
Login to get fewer ads

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 14:01 - Sep 3 with 2949 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:47 - Sep 3 by PhilTWTD

That suggests convos about it have taken place? Or am I getting 5 there?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 14:09 - Sep 3 with 2918 viewsPhilTWTD

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 14:01 - Sep 3 by BlueandTruesince82

That suggests convos about it have taken place? Or am I getting 5 there?

Wasn't a Town insider who told me that, was another journalist who knows more about Wigan than I do.
Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 14:12 - Sep 3 with 2902 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 14:01 - Sep 3 by PhilTWTD

I assume that's the issue, I've not kept a close eye on their situation.

I think it were the case, as he was spoken to by Bristol City following the departure at Wigan, but it must be complications that you mention as to why they went down a different route in the end.

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 19:28 - Sep 3 with 2698 viewsRegencyBlue

Marcus - get the chequebook out.........

Yup, lost it right there!
Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 21:41 - Sep 3 with 2565 viewsITFC_Forever

He doesn’t want a job with the administrators, we want him to work for ITFC.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 22:39 - Sep 3 with 2513 viewsghostofescobar

Evans is more likely to sign Karl Pilkington.

GhostOfEscobar

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 00:54 - Sep 4 with 2413 viewsblueconscience

“Marcus - get the chequebook out”

[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 0:56]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 01:56 - Sep 4 with 2373 viewsBLUEBEAT

Imagine the bawdiness of Mrs Robinson working at Ipswich Hospital...

Poll: W or W

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 10:00 - Sep 4 with 2225 viewsNthQldITFC

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 13:05 - Sep 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Town's new management duo then?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Marcus - get the chequebook out and go and get Karl Robinson.... on 10:35 - Sep 4 with 2194 viewsBloomBlue

Do people still use chequebooks?
-4!! what better manager is out there? or should I have said ' the BACS payment' (n/t) on 10:57 - Sep 4 with 2179 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024